MSL - New pipes and remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Horlix

Car
'14 E63 AMG-S Estate "Agatha"
Took "Agatha" into MSL last week for a full IPE exhaust, filters and remap. Really pleased with the results, and the guys they have there are brilliant. The exhaust is for the CLS63 so required some fabrication work to get it to fit - more than they initially anticpated- but the guys stopped in till well after 7 o'clock to get it finished. Was a bit nervous about how effective the loud/quiet mode was going to be after watching a few YouTube videos but I've gotta say the difference is night and day. On quiet it's not more intrusive than standard (just a bit more burbling on the overrun). Loud mode is utterly antisocial and this b-road hooligan's dream come true.

Finished the day with 630bhp and 787lbs/ft at the wheels. Chuffed with that.

IMG_20170131_141348_858.jpg

20170131_180326.jpg

20170131_173626.jpg

Good results you cannot go wrong at MSL :thumb:

Monster :cool:

Not many places who would stay open after hours instead of telling a customer to come back the next day.
For those of us travelling far with no return car home I was amazed they stayed open till about 20:30 to finish my car.
Top service, work and a deserved reputation. :thumb:

Superb results and incredible torque...........can you post your graph please?

Jules

Impressive figures there. The torque in particular is near as makes no difference the same as mine. I bet with downpipes yours would be way up to 1,000lbs+ :)

Bonus points for actually getting a graph from MSL as well. Mine never seem to get printed out nowadays. :D

Impressive figures there. The torque in particular is near as makes no difference the same as mine. I bet with downpipes yours would be way up to 1,000lbs+ :)

Bonus points for actually getting a graph from MSL as well. Mine never seem to get printed out nowadays. :D

Oh I have downpipes. Full de-catted system from the turbo back.

Ahhh, that explains the torque then. :thumb:

Never seen a stock one with anywhere near those figures as those squishy little pipes are a massive compromise.

looking at the figures with 1.18 rounded up would be about 730 bhp 888 ft torque :eek:

Top row of data is the final map with some human ballast on the back seat. They were still making adjustments on the bottom row and it was squirming on the rollers on the second row.

very nice, some quality workmanship there Acid is definetly the top man for modding these beasts.

Keep an eye on the rear tyres there, look like they are pretty worn on the inside.

very nice, some quality workmanship there Acid is definetly the top man for modding these beasts.

Keep an eye on the rear tyres there, look like they are pretty worn on the inside.

Was there any doubt about it ?acid and his team always deliver and is always a pleasure to catch up with him .:rock:

I was going by the bottom blue figures top pink would be 743 bhp torque ftlb 928 :thumb: amazing power.

I was going by the bottom blue figures top pink would be 743 bhp torque ftlb 928 :thumb: amazing power.

I blame you for me buying my cls after I saw your beautiful mota!lol

Was there any doubt about it ?acid and his team always deliver and is always a pleasure to catch up with him .:rock:

Never any doubt mate, I travel all the way from Glasgow just to have a catch up with Acid and his brother whenever I can. :thumb:

Fantastic figures without engine mods :thumb:.

Funny you should mention that. I preordered some online three weeks in advance and was supposed to change them the weekend before the remap but ATS forgot to order them - they didn't forget to take £468 out of my account though... Six inches of the offside rear ended up delaminating on the dyno so I had to drive home at 50mph on a space saver and come back with fresh rubber once they'd finally turned up. Honestly one of the most depressing journeys of my life, thousands spent, sounded incredible and I had to drive like a complete pansy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom