MSL Performance Big April SALE !!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Acid, sorry I missed your PM will call you in the next few days. Regards.

Acid - has anyone bothered to have a remap on a 507 yet? I'm just curious hence reason for asking - I am assuming the answer is no...

Cheers

I believe there has been one mapped in the UK for sure, there's a blog I saw somewhere.

I have a PP C63 and it ran 505bhp standard pre-map. It only made 516.2bhp with map, but it has transformed the car.

Even just for the throttle blipping and increased gearbox improvement in manual definitely worth doing. Be careful though you may get the bug for more.

Massive thanks to Acid and MSL team for their usual hospitality yesterday.

A service and tuning done with 468whp result. The drive home was fun for sure.

All that's great but in the end of the day it's just the chicken we go for really!

Massive thanks to Acid and MSL team for their usual hospitality yesterday.

A service and tuning done with 468whp result. The drive home was fun for sure.

All that's great but in the end of the day it's just the chicken we go for really!

I want the chicken too.
Just gotta buy a C63 first............
A bit annoyed I missed the sale.

Hi
Acid
Pm sent

Regarding a diff for c63

Cheers

Hi All,

I am bothered now as my car has been with the dealer all of April and I am missing out on the deal :0(
Not my fault its been with them 6 weeks!

MSL
I would love to capitalise upon a deal on a diff for the C63 however I have left numerous messages and no call backs.
I have now booked the car in with Birds for a Quaife.
Just being honest!

MSL
I would love to capitalise upon a deal on a diff for the C63 however I have left numerous messages and no call backs.
I have now booked the car in with Birds for a Quaife.
Just being honest!

Sorry been playing a catch up game with messages. If i can help with anything else please call me directly on 07765 44 44 47 and you can call upto Midnight any day.

Thanks

Acid

Sorry been playing a catch up game with messages. If i can help with anything else please call me directly on 07765 44 44 47 and you can call upto Midnight any day.

Thanks

Acid

Hi Acid,

I know you're a very busy man, but have you shipped back my M157 ecu on Tuesday, as we discussed? I also left a few messages without answer. I would have called you if not for my poor english.

Could you email me and if shipped, send me the tracking number?

[email protected]

Thanks,
Johan

Hi Acid,

I know you're a very busy man, but have you shipped back my M157 ecu on Tuesday, as we discussed? I also left a few messages without answer. I would have called you if not for my poor english.

Could you email me and if shipped, send me the tracking number?

[email protected]

Thanks,
Johan

Yes has been shipped and emailed the tracking number :D

Acid - has anyone bothered to have a remap on a 507 yet? I'm just curious hence reason for asking - I am assuming the answer is no...

Cheers

Cheers

We had a PPP come in the other day

Car stock was 487 but this was already mapped to 508bhp !

We re tuned the Car and Got 531 bhp !!!

Acid I sent you a PM, you did my C class last year and I was thinking about maybe coming again this time with my SLK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom