MSL Performance Big April SALE !!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
As it has almost been 1 year since we have had a our Dyno Installed we have decided to have some offers J

This will Last Only till the End Of April 2015

.........................................Normal.......................Offer Price

M156 Dyno + Remap...............£800........................£600

M157 Bi-Turbo ECU Map........£1000........................£800

M113K SC Pulley + remap........£800.........................£600
M113K SC 77mm Pulley...........£950.........................£750
M113K Headers Fitted............£2000.......................£1500

C63 IPE Headers Fitted..........£2500.......................£2250
C63 IPE Rear Boxes Fitted.....£2500.......................£2250

Weistec Stage 1 63 AMG......£12,000....................£10,000 Fitted
Weistec Stage 2 63 AMG......£15,000....................£12,750 Fitted

OBD Diesel Tuning + dyno......£400........................£300

A45 Tuning ECU +Dyno.........£1000.......................£800
A45 2nd ECU Tuning............£2000........................£1600
LSD Diffs...........................£1500.......................£1250 Fitted

IF anything is missing from this list please PM me for more information or call 07765 44 44 47

Thanks

Acid

Last edited:
Acid, I'm ready for the tune. Car is being looked at next week for a check over on the ABC and a flush etc., then I'll be ready (providing nothing serious is wrong that bankrupts me)!

Acid, I'm ready for the tune. Car is being looked at next week for a check over on the ABC and a flush etc., then I'll be ready (providing nothing serious is wrong that bankrupts me)!

Booked :)

Good offers going down at MSL as usual

when's the next MB Dyno day??? We must be due one soon with the compulsory GTG round birmingham on the night

Acid, I´m interested in M157 Bi-Turbo ECU remap and have some questions. Can you mail me at [email protected] ?

Dyno day is needed.

Acid, fantastic offers up there, the diff is a cracking deal, though not as good as the M156 Dyno + map for six quid. :D (sack your proof reader mate)

Knew I should of waited a week for my lsd. It was great value at £1500 if you have ever questioned whether to get 1 stop ring acid and book in

Do you have a space for me on Wednesday for my remap and DPF, sorry its not a E55(i wish) just a mere E280 ;)

Do you have a space for me on Wednesday for my remap and DPF, sorry its not a E55(i wish) just a mere E280 ;)

Give Acid a bell mate, best way! Mention you are a forum member and he will sort you out. Look forward to seeing the car.

Cheers John, be great to see your monster also. Yes was just giving him an idea, & seeing when he is not flat out for a chat. Met Acid at msl when I popped in last year. Also met Chris and his Bonkers Cls!

Acid's always flat out mate. If he slows down, we get worried as he might ask more questions then. For all our sakes keep him busy with calls ha ha!!

I could do with a fat lass in the back of my car for a few reasons, one is to help with traction :rolleyes:

Any discounts :cool:

Booked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom