Msl performance dyno day video may 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hey

Sorry for the Delay But the Video is Here !

Thanks for All you guys for popping Down and the support.

Next Dyno day is on the 9th and 10th August

[YOUTUBE]-PJz6MUrLig[/YOUTUBE]

Fab mate, as was the day out :thumb:.

What happened to the E55 at 6.24?

I also enjoyed the day at MSL Acid, thank you for looking after us all, with lots of entertainment and food, great Video as well, albeit I had to turn the volume down;).

I look forward to meeting up at the Vmax event with a few of you guys, where power and torque will be tested on track, not on chart's, whilst I believe my own car is now left behind with all the current guys state of the art modding recently, I am going, and looking forward to it one way or the other, it's going to be fun seeing where we all lay!!:D:D

Nice video Acid shame I couldn't make this one. Looked like a great day!

I also enjoyed the day at MSL Acid, thank you for looking after us all, with lots of entertainment and food, great Video as well, albeit I had to turn the volume down;).

I look forward to meeting up at the Vmax event with a few of you guys, where power and torque will be tested on track, not on chart's, whilst I believe my own car is now left behind with all the current guys state of the art modding recently, I am going, and looking forward to it one way or the other, it's going to be fun seeing where we all lay!!:D:D

Looking forward to Vmax as well, will be good to see us all giving are pride and joys a real world test.

Are you going to MSL 9/10th?
Looks like it will be another good day / weekend:bannana:

Nice work Acid, already Looking forward to next months day :thumb:

Looking forward to Vmax as well, will be good to see us all giving are pride and joys a real world test.

Are you going to MSL 9/10th?
Looks like it will be another good day / weekend:bannana:

Afraid not this time mate, whilst I have enjoyed all my days at the MSL GTG, this time of year is full on work time, and I look forward to meeting up with you northern based guys, albeit have met and chatted with Chris A at MSL last time I up there.

C U at Vmax:thumb: going to be fun!

So how many MB Clubbers are signed up for Vmax then ?

It's going to be my first one and very much looking forward to it :)

So how many MB Clubbers are signed up for Vmax then ?

It's going to be my first one and very much looking forward to it :)

my own calculation from speaking with MB parties at least 14 of us, and maybe more:D

always find Vmax days fun, when I run a track day, I normally feel sick on the first session, then later I settle down, never at Vmax, its just the great anticipation of what may be! This one will be really fun as so many MB guys are modded at such different stages, and that's without the 'supercars' that probably will be there.:thumb:

WOW what a totally superb turn out! stunning machines :)

7:39 is where it's at, highest torque of the day :)
Seriously though, a thoroughly good time putting faces to names and some great cars.

Also looking forward to Vmax as that is where the money talks ;)

I'll see some of you on the dyno weekend in a few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom