MSL Performance NOrth Branch Dyno Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
View attachment 63618

A day not to be missed guys, for those of you who live up north we now have mapping facilities near you. Don't miss out on this great event

This "may" work: -

index.php

Well so it does. :)

After the session come back onto Great Horton Road and go up the hill to either Ambala or Mumtaz for very good asian food.

(There are other good "indian" restaurants but you have to travel across t'other side of Bratford)

Do I need to book a place for this? I had my car mapped at MSL Birmingham, along with secondary decat but had an MB service since then and car feels less powerful than before, so I'd like to get it checked. Acid, you mentioned if my map was "lost" during the service that it could be reflashed in Bradford. I also left without my printouts from the mapping session.
Cheers
Phil

are you offering any mapping on this day?
I have a C63 w204 and I'm very interested in releasing some more power

Are you taking bookings for mapping? As Id hate to turn up and not get in?

Just spoken with Acid and he's going to update this post later today with regard to people asking about having maps done on the day. :)

Hi Yes, please contact our Bradford branch and they will fit you in if they have any spaces available

Hi,

maps are based on bookings, please call our Bradford branch for availability

Waiting for a call back from Raj to see if he can fit me in for a remap on the day

HI guys its Raja from MSL Bradford. Yeah we will be mapping on the day if you guys can get me a list of who wants what before Friday the 7th please.

Nothing for me Raj, think I have enough at the moment, though I will hopefully be along for a nosy. :D

Hi Raja
What are you charging for mapping a C63 2014 and a secondary cat delete

Are you taking bookings for mapping? As Id hate to turn up and not get in?
yes we are mapping on the day buddy but you do need to notify us before Friday the 7th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom