MSL Performance Strike Again, 769bhp On Dyno!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 91561

Firstly just want to say a massive thank you to Acid, Sarim and Co for sorting out the issues on my car that we had at Vmax.

Good news, the cars been back on the dyno and it appears the issue could be down to tyre pressures and potentially the race fuel.

Even better news the car ran 768.8bhp @ the fly!

You didn't even check tyre pressures before attempting a 200mph run? :eek:

Think he had them too high Peter.

You know what he's like, everything treble checked, and then twice again for good measure. :D

You didn't even check tyre pressures before attempting a 200mph run? :eek:

I had then at around 44psi all round mate think they were too high and aided the traction issues I was having :doh:

I had then at around 44psi all round mate think they were too high and aided the traction issues I was having :doh:

44psi........where you planning on having 3 passengers in the back LOL

Superb Craig!!!

You must be one lucky man, all issues sorted (small stuff compared to the issues you had) and to top it all such a nice powerfigure!

Nice one Craig. Well done to all involved.... Now let's see that 10s quarter. :D

more importantly he needs to sort that m5 f10 evolve

You're meant to run lower pressures, as after a couple of high speed runs that 44psi would have been touching 50psi

more importantly he needs to sort that m5 f10 evolve

Oh yes we have a rematch planned for 25th October at Santapod, all being well I should be running Acids slicks so hopefully we will see 10's.

Nice one Craig. Well done to all involved.... Now let's see that 10s quarter. :D

Fingers crossed mate, I'd even take a 10.99 right now!

You're meant to run lower pressures, as after a couple of high speed runs that 44psi would have been touching 50psi

I just went of the fuel cap, next time I'm just going to run stock pressures which should give me more grip and less traction issues!! I know this car is good for 200mph just got to find the right day and pilot it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom