MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c_200k

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML63
I'd like to say a Massive thank you to Acid at MSL. Poor guy was in till 1am sorting out our stuff and didn't leave till it was done.

That's what I call dedication. Also the hospitality was second to none. :thumb:

If anyone is looking to get any mods done I would recommend MSL Performance 100%.:cool:

c_200k said:
I'd like to say a Massive thank you to Acid at MSL. Poor guy was in till 1am sorting out our stuff and didn't leave till it was done. That's what I call dedication. Also the hospitality was second to none. :thumb: If anyone is looking to get any mods done I would recommend MSL Performance 100%.:cool:
yes totally agree Acid is a great guy who is dedicated to his work and business. Top man :)

c_200k said:
I'd like to say a Massive thank you to Acid at MSL. Poor guy was in till 1am sorting out our stuff and didn't leave till it was done. That's what I call dedication. Also the hospitality was second to none. :thumb: If anyone is looking to get any mods done I would recommend MSL Performance 100%.:cool:
yes totally agree Acid is a great guy who is dedicated to his work and business. Top man :) really enjoyed my last visit there

Great dedication as always. What did you have done?

Cyclone1 said:
Great dedication as always. What did you have done?
hi, I had software update, remap and speed delimited. :)

I'd like to say a Massive thank you to Acid at MSL. Poor guy was in till 1am sorting out our stuff and didn't leave till it was done.

That's what I call dedication. Also the hospitality was second to none. :thumb:

If anyone is looking to get any mods done I would recommend MSL Performance 100%.:cool:

Acid is indeed a top chap :thumb:

So what did you have done?

It was a map on one of our other vehicles and Acid did an outstanding job on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom