MSL Portable Custom Remap Handheld My Genius Devices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate

MY genius handheld devices are now availiable for
any Mercedes mappable via the OBD Port and all come with
a fully custom bespoke MSL Performance Remap!

C63 W204 510 Min BHP = £750

C63 W205 580 Min BHP = £950

M157 5.5 Bi turbo Min 660 BHP = £850

E63s W213 4lt Min 700 BHP = £1150

A45/CLA45/GLA45 Min 410 BHP = £750

C43 W205 Min 420 BHP = £750

In stock and availiable for next day delivery :banana:

The my genius handheld is an OBD device used for storing and transferring stock ECU files to and from your ECU, this enables us to provide our tuning services on a remote basis, the process involved would see us sending a My genius device to you on confirmation of your order, once you recieve it you would use the device to take a read of your stock ECU file and email it to us using a Windows PC/Laptop, we would then use that read as a basis for writing a tune for your vehicle.

This device is capable of storing multiple maps including your stock ECU file, thus enabling you to switch between your desired map or stock file at will, this is extremely useful for those customers who still have warranty or a dealer service plan as it is essential to restore your vehicle to stock before any dealer service as a software update can remove your map permenently.

The my genius device is available on all vehicles that can be remapped via the OBD port, if you are not sure about the compatability of your vehicle please don't hesitate to get in touch with a friendly team member who will be happy to take you through all options available on your vehicle.

MSL Performance 0121 772 5572

Hi Acid

Does this come with the MSL map then rather than Eurocharge? What's the difference?

Thanks

Says c43 in post above ? Also a45 is a 2 litre as well.

It may be too soon for a map to have been created for the A35 ECU.

Give Acid a call on the number in his post and ask the question.

Hi Acid

Does this come with the MSL map then rather than Eurocharge? What's the difference?

Thanks
Yes it comes with an MSL Custom Tune rather than Eurocharged, With the same gains too ;)

Says c43 in post above ? Also a45 is a 2 litre as well.

It's avaialble with an MSL Custom Remap for both the C43 & the A45 :p

Have you got any before / after dyno charts you could post for the W205 ?

If you have two cars, would the price be double or would one hand held device do both cars?

If you have two cars, would the price be double or would one hand held device do both cars?

handhelds are locked to the VIN, can’t sell them second hand either (unless you include it in sale with the car of course)

Hi Acid,

If this just 1 custom map or does it different maps such as pop and bang (can imagine that getting a little bit too much on a road trip with the little one in the back)

Also does this need a battery charger running whilst you are doing pulling the standard map to the device and then writing the new map? Seen on VividRacing this is the case.

Definitely interested in this

Thanks

Hi guys - Just to let you know we are doing a Group Buy on these at discounted prices.

Drop us a message or call for more information

Attachments

• E4A18B89-8A48-41F9-9511-9057C8E50145.jpeg
    E4A18B89-8A48-41F9-9511-9057C8E50145.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 46
As it’s a custom map bespoke to the individual vehicle they are vin locked unfortunately

Hi acid,

I tried to DM but it showed an error, can you answer my thread questions?

still very much interested

Hi guys - Just to let you know we are doing a Group Buy on these at discounted prices.

Drop us a message or call for more information
I could be up for this if there are enough other people to get the 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom