Msl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattk1

Car
SL63, C350 CDI & Ducati 1299 Panigale
Just a quick thanks to Amil, Sheena & Acid @ MSL for looking after the three of us yesterday. Peter (C43AMG), Bryan (Bryan Allman) and myself had a little day-trip to Brumland to release extra horses etc. I took my newly acquired C350 CDI, Peter in his CL63 and Bryan in his E63 PPP.
I was extremely pleased with the increases Acid managed to achieve in my car - broadly +25% BHP & +28% Torque.
BUT the performance he managed to get out of both Bryan's & Peter's cars was just breathtaking!!! I am sure they will be on here shortly to confirm the details but the torque & bhp these two cars now produce is just awesome - I'm sure they could move small islands if they wanted too - and the noise (both with std systems) was fantastic. I think Acid said he would be putting some stuff on Facebook soon so we can all appreciate his work.
Anyway, many thanks once again to Acid and his team for all their efforts, help, hospitality, and thanks to Bryan, Peter and Paul for another really enjoyable, albeit long, day out :thumb:

Matt

A 'moody' night shot just as we were leaving

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 75
Just a quick thanks to Amil, Sheena & Acid @ MSL for looking after the three of us yesterday. Peter (C43AMG), Bryan (Bryan Allman) and myself had a little day-trip to Brumland to release extra horses etc. I took my newly acquired C350 CDI, Peter in his CL63 and Bryan in his E63 PPP.
I was extremely pleased with the increases Acid managed to achieve in my car - broadly +25% BHP & +28% Torque.
BUT the performance he managed to get out of both Bryan's & Peter's cars was just breathtaking!!! I am sure they will be on here shortly to confirm the details but the torque & bhp these two cars now produce is just awesome - I'm sure they could move small islands if they wanted too - and the noise (both with std systems) was fantastic. I think Acid said he would be putting some stuff on Facebook soon so we can all appreciate his work.
Anyway, many thanks once again to Acid and his team for all their efforts, help, hospitality, and thanks to Bryan, Peter and Paul for another really enjoyable, albeit long, day out :thumb:

Matt

May I reiterate all that Matt has said in his post. Many thanks to Acid, Amil and Sheena for looking after us on Friday, as usual the chicken was a plenty.

As Matt said the bhp & torque gains where amazing. Stock CL 63 biturbo bhp was 544bhp after mapping 690bhp. Stock torque 638 now 850 torque :D

I'm sure Bryan will be along with his figures.

Many thanks MSL for looking after us and as usual great company Matt, Bryan and Paul which made a very long and cold day most enjoyable.

Just a great day .......... :) Having had to fill up with something other than Optimax on the way up to Birmingham on a cold, wet, foggy day, Acid realised as soon as my car went on the Dyno that it was under performing. His attention to detail is superb - full explanation of every action - the whys and wherefores - the expected outcome, and then to see the results improve after every run - Brilliant :)

My figures are broadly the same as Peters though as Acid said at the time, it's not the BHP that will make you smile, it's the Torque - just phenomenal :)

The trip back was cautious - fog etc still playing havoc, but where clear roads were found, the instant acceleration through the gears just puts what was already a very fast car, into another league.

Good company, good food, brilliant skills - a day at MSL :)

IMG_0679 by fox.photography, on Flickr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom