mud flaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

umedc

Car
s 55L amg, transit van
hi
c250 estate
are mud guard thing of past or people still fit them :dk:

I bought front and rear mudflaps for my 2008 S204 C220 estate from MB, IIRC £27 a pair.

If your C250 is an AMG Sport model then these are worth a look: Fitted a set of these to mine - they look good and seem to work well.

Genuine Hitech Mercedes C Class W204/S204 AMG Sport Mudflaps 2007-10 | eBay

They fix easy enough, with screws & clips at the front and brackets at the back, you just have to make sure the 3M tape to body contact is prepped well for the final finish.

Sorry don't have any pics of mine to hand but you can see how they look in the advert.

HTH Mark :)

Last edited:
hi
mine is c250 elegance cdi
type 204k it say on log book
don't think it sport or amg body kit

'Fraid not - at least on my Photobucket or Google drives. I thought the fitting instructions would give you a good idea of what they're like.

2007 C204 Elegance will be almost the same as mine - yours is the saloon, mine the estate, so mudflaps are the same.

Part numbers MA204 890 00 78 front MA204 890 01 78 rears. On 5/5/2012 they were £27+VAT per pair so £64.80 in total, fitted them myself (worth taking the rear wheels off for fitting, fronts you do by turning the steering all the way one way for one side, then all the way the other way for the other side).

Last edited:
'Fraid not - at least on my Photobucket or Google drives. I thought the fitting instructions would give you a good idea of what they're like.

2007 C204 Elegance will be almost the same as mine - yours is the saloon, mine the estate, so mudflaps are the same.

Part numbers MA204 890 00 78 front MA204 890 01 78 rears. On 5/5/2012 they were £27+VAT per pair so £64.80 in total, fitted them myself (worth taking the rear wheels off for fitting, fronts you do by turning the steering all the way one way for one side, then all the way the other way for the other side).
thanks mine is estate on 2012 plate so will fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom