Multi -quote not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tali

MB Enthusiast
Car
qashqai
Tried over several days with FF and I/EXP but Multi -quote not working , click on it goes green and does nothing:wallbash:

Do you understand how it's meant to work?

Click on the multi-quote button for all the posts you want to quote from (they turn green, and are quoted in the order you click them it seems), then hit the Post Reply button at the bottom. If that is already what you're doing, apologies; you don't make it clear you know how it works.

Works fine for me on FF7/Win, FF7/Linux, Chrome/Linux & IE8/Win

Click on the multi-quote button for all the posts you want to quote from (they turn green, and are quoted in the order you click them it seems), then hit the Post Reply button at the bottom. If that is already what you're doing, apologies; you don't make it clear you know how it works.

Tried over several days with FF and I/EXP but Multi -quote not working , click on it goes green and does nothing:wallbash:

Seems to work for me.

Seems to work for me.

Me too. I always press multi quote until the last, then press quote though.

Me too. I always press multi quote until the last, then press quote though.

Seems to work for me.

Ah okay -got it :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom