Multicar insurance policy with shared NCD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wemorgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
A205 C220d
Does anyone know of a multicar insurance policy where NCD can be shared amongst the cars?
I’ve tried Admiral and Direct Line, but both require separate NCD for each car.
Obviously the discount they offer for just the multicar aspect (10-20%) is significantly less than the 7 years NCD I currently have for one car.
For information, if it makes any difference I’ll be the primary driver for both cars I’m looking to insure.

Cheers.

More Than offer to duplicate your NCD for a second car, which is why I went with them when I got my C200T (since replaced by the Fabia). I had the maximum level of NCD on my SLK, with my other cars being on a classic policy, so I was faced with starting afresh with the C-Class until I discovered the More Than deal:

You can also insure a second car with us and duplicate your No Claim Bonus and get an additional discount, subject to eligibility.

Cheap Motor Insurance Quote | Budget Car Insurance | Motor Car Insurance | MORE TH>N

Thanks Mocas, that sounds like just the ticket.
Direct Line wanted £660 for my Honda Civic, I'm 38! And that was with a 15% discount for multicar.

Yes Primo PLC, I had taken out the multi car policy with them, then added my DB9, with no NCD, it was under £500. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom