Multifunction Merc Wheel - with Airbag !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Member since 05-Sep-05 in United Kingdom

give him/her a chance!!

I'll give anyone a chance..... :)

Its just he is selling an item that could potentially fetch £££'s , he has no feedback and has only just joined .....

For example there are many members on here that if i had something to sell and they wanted it i would send it to them and say send me the cheque when you get time , because i know them and trust them....

If a guy who had only been a member for one day wanted it, i'm afraid he would have to cough up first....

I'm not suggesting he's a theif , just that if you bid on it to be careful.....

Howard said:
I'll give anyone a chance..... :)

Its just he is selling an item that could potentially fetch £££'s , he has no feedback and has only just joined .....

For example there are many members on here that if i had something to sell and they wanted it i would send it to them and say send me the cheque when you get time , because i know them and trust them....

If a guy who had only been a member for one day wanted it, i'm afraid he would have to cough up first....

I'm not suggesting he's a theif , just that if you bid on it to be careful.....

fair comment - I guess you have to start somewhere on ebay though!! not everyone is as experienced as you ;) :D :p

and it's "thief" btw (call me mr pedantic :p )

Have a good ebay day - this forum rocks!! :rock:

easy solution - he says you can collect - pay cash and pick it up - no problem

Not very practical really unless you live in London..... ;)

Howard said:
Dunno about it costing two grand though, is that right ? :crazy:

They were probably quoted with the steering column, engine and tyres still attached to this multi-function wheel.

guessing by what others sell for, i think about the £300+ mark is about right.. possibly a little more considering it is a new one.

But i'm not so sure about the "plug it in" theory he has.. i'm sure with airbags its a little more technical than that! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom