Multimedia Interface Adapter Mercedes Comand 2.0

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thx Hugh,
been searching all day for fixes as my car is currently dead,
just popped in a ICE related question in the hope I get back on the road soon.
Looking at this item, its gonna save me a fortune I'm probably gonna be needing.....
THX
AL

My unused unit is for sale. Bought from the very same seller from your link. PM me if interested :)

Hi,

So you just conect this and the Tv will work?

Jdokal

Yes and yes.

If you use the search, you may even find access to a video showing it working.;)

I had one of these, erm I still do somewhere lol. And Yes, it does work, and stays working if you drive off also. Uses anything as an input as long as it can output composite+audio

My unused unit is for sale. Bought from the very same seller from your link. PM me if interested :)

Assuming the car is not completely knackered ( i got ripped off ) , will know more this week,
I'd be interested , but cant PM atm, not enough posts, can you PM me ?
AL

ok. got one of units after finally getting the car back on the road,
anyone able to confirm where in the COMAND plugs i put the yellow and white can low and high leads ?
I seem to either have a faulty box or am doing something stupidly wrong , as the screen has not changed and still displays "NO TV"

thanks
AL

ok. got one of units after finally getting the car back on the road,
anyone able to confirm where in the COMAND plugs i put the yellow and white can low and high leads ?
I seem to either have a faulty box or am doing something stupidly wrong , as the screen has not changed and still displays "NO TV"

thanks
AL

the COMAND may also need to have the TV option turned on via STAR i believe - thats what i was told when i did mine. i didnt need to code my COMAND but i was told that i may have to when i purchased the multimedia box - i dont know whether that is true or not, but if you've got the connections correct as per the instructions then i suspect you need to get the TV option released in the COMAND.

Contact Alfie on this forum.

cheers

derek

hi derek,. ok as suggested i checked and option for tuner under the hidden menu is "unchecked" ,

i have to admit i am not 100% sure about which slots to put these pins in, i have tried 17+18 for the tuner can high and low signal, but pulled out the 2 already in there, and blanked them off.
I'm not supposed to crimp these onto the exhisting cables im assuming as they already came with the correct pins on to go inside the plug.

thanks for replying so quick, i cant handle anymore uk radio stations and need my own music asap lol

AL

Sorry dont wish to hijack thread but can someone tell me which comand my 2003 S class has? bit confused is it a 2 or a 2.5 all i know is it's a widescreen with cd based satnav tia Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom