Murder at Woolacombe beach

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim203

Well that's the BBQ sorted . Our 13 year old springer has still got it ! This Sh1te hawk certainly won't be getting your chips. Otto carried this for a good mile back along the beach from Putsborough to Woolacombe before he would let me have it. Very proud doggy. Mrs. 203 was as well!

image-4150602981.jpg

Attachments

• image-3174513527.jpg
    image-3174513527.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 140
Good boy! Do you shoot over him? (Not in this instance obviously, but in general?)

Good job it wasn't crows, because then it really would have been a murder.

Mind out for other people reading , that dont like this sort of thing. I was reported when my dag catched a wood pecker .

lisa110rry said:
Good boy! Do you shoot over him? (Not in this instance obviously, but in general?)

We don't Lisa but we got him from a gamekeeper nearly 9 years ago. He was happy to let us have him as he could never get him back when he saw deer. It would be great to pass on his genes while he can as he's truly a 'proper' hardy hunting dog and a great swimmer.

optimusprime said:
Mind out for other people reading , that dont like this sort of thing. I was reported when my dag catched a wood pecker .
I know where you're coming from but he was a working dog before we got him and we're never going to change him.That's his nature. His mission in life is birds, rabbits and chasing the odd cat but he would never touch livestock and is very sociable with other dogs and wonderful with children. There were common laws protecting gun dogs but it wouldn't surprise me at all if certain prominent lawyers have got them all changed without realising their relevance or ever consulting anyone who lives in the country.

Last edited:
I wonder what a birds-eye view of the crime scene would look like.

Last edited:
markjay said:
I wonder what a birds-eye view of the crime scene would look like.

image-2366224889.jpg

Best I could do MJ !!

Well that's the BBQ sorted . Our 13 year old springer has still got it ! This Sh1te hawk certainly won't be getting your chips. Otto carried this for a good mile back along the beach from Putsborough to Woolacombe before he would let me have it. Very proud doggy. Mrs. 203 was as wel

Still shaving your legs then Tim? ;)

Chap down the way from me (two springers and a red lab for shooting) always rewards his dogs with cooked "poultry" from the bag after a shoot. Seems only fair.

My little dog is fairly disinterested in birds, but in her youth (she's 11 and a half) she ran down two rabbits and a squirrel to my knowledge. On the subject of cats, her feelings are mixed. If they front it out she turns away, if they run she chases.

I hope it was the same Gull that swooped down and nicked my Cornish pasty at Ilfracoombe and frightened the **** out of the Wife , who then dropped her chips , which I have to confess made my day, it so p***ed the wife off that I found it so funny

Last edited:
I would be keeping it quiet if my dog killed something rather than boasting about it.

Hi Lisa
What's she called ? Lovely girl..!

Hilda is a Deerhound and Stanley is a DeerhoundxGreyhound

Lurcher, Dogbreath?

Here is my girl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom