Music Register jumbles tracks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ben_e71

Car
1 series
I've managed to get cds onto the Music Register - however, when I search and then play an album it randomly plays tracks for various albums ... I don't have random selected ...

any clues?

COMAND Music Register

I am glad I'm not the only one! The Music Register is driving me mad! I can transfer CDs to an SR card and then load them onto the Music Register but I cannot see how to organise the content. The manual indicates a main file which can be divided into sub-files but gives no indication as to how this can be done. Hours of 'trial and error' hasn't worked for me! Can anyone give a simple, clear instruction as to how the CDs can be organised in the Music Register?

there are 3 options for playing the tracks:
1. normal sequence - plays as how the tracks are stored per folder.
2. random folder - plays random tracks within the folder.
3. random tracks - plays random tracks across different folders.

my method of storing the tracks in a SD card for transfer to COMAND is by Artist and then Song titles so my folders would be the artist name and within it songs that they sing.

so that when COMAND plays it, the screen will show the song title in the top row and the artist in the lower row.

Music Register

Thanks. I understand the play order options that can be selected but my problem is organising the CDs within the Music Register. The base folder is the 'root folder' but the manual suggests that sub-folders can be created from the root in which, for example, CDs by a single artist could be stored. I can't work out how this is done and the manual is of no help. Is the only way to do this on the SD card rather than within the Music Register?

I see what u mean, yeah I would just organize my folders on my SD card using a computer and just transfer them when I am done. That's usually easiest at least for me.

Actually if I needed to create new MP3 songs by the same artist that already exist in comand (from previous transfer), comand is clever enuff to copy them to the right place without prompting. Just make sure I spell the artist name correct as per comand's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom