Music to your Ears.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

portzy

MB Enthusiast
Car
An SLK R171 with lots of toys and a Golf Plus for fishing.
I am splitting my guitar collection and I have decide to keep just two ''proper'' Gibsons, 'me Les Paul Special and 'me Les Paul Standard. The others have gone locally except for a very nice Epiphone Les Paul Standard in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. I can post or maybe PM? a piccy but, believe me, it is absolutely mint. Anyone aspiring to be a Jimmy Page looky soundy likey? :rock:

Dave.

How much are you asking? Feel free to pm me :) Looking for a nice guitar to replace my aging decrepid aria pro II..

-simon

Oh, how i would love to be able to play the guitar ...... sadly , i am lacking in dedication and effort.

If they could just do something like in the Matrix, where i could plug my brain in and say ... ' Make me play like Dave Gilmour' that would do the trick nicely.

I really envy you, i would love to be able to play, good luck with the sale. :)

SimonsMerc said:
How much are you asking? Feel free to pm me :) Looking for a nice guitar to replace my aging decrepid aria pro II..

-simon

£200. to a stranger but sensible offers from you very, very, very nice and not so strange people here. :D

Dave.

Ohhhh, I didn't notice you said Epiphone :S I'm after a "real" les paul, something I always wanted to have when I was younger but couldn't really afford! Thanks for the response though :)

-simon

SimonsMerc said:
Ohhhh, I didn't notice you said Epiphone :S I'm after a "real" les paul, something I always wanted to have when I was younger but couldn't really afford! Thanks for the response though :)

-simon

No probs. Who was it who said ''The devil's in the detail''?. 2nd line of my post ;)

Dave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom