Music Video

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Anyone seen the video to Blu Cantrell feat Sean Paul - Breathe, it features an SL500 being driven rather insanely (funnily enough by Blu :p ). Although I'm not sure that a powder blue(light sky blue) paint job, chrome wheels and white leather interior really suits the SL. She has weird eyes in the vid too, something not quite right, probably contacts.

There's also another music vid out at the moment, Richard X featuring Kelis - Finest Dreams, and I'm sure that has a fleeting glimpse of the back of a silver W202 in a driveway. This is a weird vid where people are like paper cut outs, the music has an old Human League sample playing in the background.

Have you seen any music videos etc where Merc's take a starring role, or a fleeting one for that matter?

S.
 

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
16,415
Location
Nuneaton Warwickshire
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
loads! anything with nelly, p diddy etc... all have SL's, S Class's etc... Most Ludacris videos have either CL or SL

I saw the Blu one at the weekend, that colour is really bad....MB would have to offer me about a 50% discount to buy that colour...
In her last video, she had a CL...
 
Last edited:

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,022
Location
Staffordshire
Car
CLK 200 kompressor w209
I've got one with an SL55 in, playing the star role for a new film out soon called Lucky Star. About 6.5mb
 

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
16,415
Location
Nuneaton Warwickshire
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Lucky Star was a huge advertising campaign by MB, there is no such movie! It was just a clever campaign to promote the new SL.

I was so dissapointed when i found out!
 
OP
OP
Steve_Perry

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Originally posted by pluggers
I've got one with an SL55 in, playing the star role for a new film out soon called Lucky Star. About 6.5mb

I saw that too, turns out it was a spoof, there is no film going to be released... it was just a glorified ad for the new SL all along.

*EDIT* hehe snap J. ! :p

S.
 

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
16,415
Location
Nuneaton Warwickshire
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
When i first saw it i got really excited, but i always thought it had too many shots of the new SL and it was called lucky STAR.....

Like duh!
 

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
2,485
Location
Henley-on-Thames
Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Anyone seen the video to Blu Cantrell feat Sean Paul - Breathe, it features an SL500 being driven rather insanely (funnily enough by Blu :p ). Although I'm not sure that a powder blue(light sky blue) paint job, chrome wheels and white leather interior really suits the SL. She has weird eyes in the vid too, something not quite right, probably contacts.
S.

Watch this video again and wait until they show you an interior shot of the SL. Notice it's a BMW dash and dials!!!!!! :rolleyes:
 
OP
OP
Steve_Perry

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
3,241
Location
Wales, U.K.
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Re: Re: Music Video

Originally posted by Maff
Watch this video again and wait until they show you an interior shot of the SL. Notice it's a BMW dash and dials!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: Hehe I'll pay real close attention next time I see it :rolleyes: :crazy: Time for close scrutiny ;) :D I still can't get over how crazy her (Blu) eyes look.

**EDIT** Too right Matt :cool: :rolleyes: I've just seen it again under slo-mo and although I wouldn't know it's a Beemer dash, it's certainly not an SL one!! Well spotted that eagle-eyed man. :D

Richard,

I saw it on TV, the best I've seen on net is a really crappy real video stream.

**EDIT** Try here for some edited highlights.

S.
 
Last edited:

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,022
Location
Staffordshire
Car
CLK 200 kompressor w209
Ive got a very good copy i just downloaded it of the net,took about 15min in total but at 64mb too big to post on my server (50 mb limit) sorry.See what you mean about the dials though.Def off a beemer with those lights around the rev counter.
 

simonl

Active Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2003
Messages
552
Location
Edinburgh
Car
SLK230
Originally posted by pluggers
Ive got a very good copy i just downloaded it of the net,took about 15min in total but at 64mb too big to post on my server (50 mb limit) sorry.See what you mean about the dials though.Def off a beemer with those lights around the rev counter.

ditto that. sadly i fear, no matter how good the mpeg is, that song ain't gonna get any better ;) :p
 

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,022
Location
Staffordshire
Car
CLK 200 kompressor w209
Originally posted by simonl
no matter how good the mpeg is, that song ain't gonna get any better ;) :p

Couldn't agree more with that.Get some decent rock music on instead he he:cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom