Musical Mercedes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy Stanton

Just found this on their international website (whilst trying to find the online manual for the E211 (Failed))...

http://www.mercedes-benz.com/com/e/home/passion/entertainment/mixedtape/index.html

"Rediscover musical diversity: every 6-8 weeks Mixed Tape presents an exciting blend of exclusive MP3s by new, international artists as a free download compilation. With 15 brand new tracks Mixed Tape 04 makes a great soundtrack, available from 23.11.2004.

A moving experience –not only in your Mercedes-Benz "

Blimey. Can't wait.

Andy Stanton said:
Just found this on their international website (whilst trying to find the online manual for the E211 (Failed))...Blimey. Can't wait.

Have you managed to find a site? The link I had now no longer works, but I do have a US E-class manual in pdf format. It is just over 6megs. If you want it please feel free to p.m. me.

The vehicles are fairly similar of course they have the steering wheel on the wrong side, but then no one is perfect. :rolleyes:

Regards,
John

its available now i think,, the new tape is out on the 23/11/04 ..
Im downloading now..
Great link - thanks

glojo said:
The link I had now no longer works, but I do have a US E-class manual in pdf format. It is just over 6megs. If you want it please feel free to p.m. me.

Regards,
John

Thanks John. I've since found what I needed under one another thread. I was trying to see how to set the Xexons for driving in France.

Thanks for your offer anyway.

Andy

I downloaded the #3 disc and it's not bad! Anyone seen where I can find #2 and #1? I've looked around on the web but not seen them anywhere :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom