Must have accessory for mercs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably fantastic for those who not only wear baseball caps, but wear them the wrong way round. And for those who can't afford a belt to keep their trousers up or to fix the volume control that's stuck at max!

What utter gash. Can you imagine explaining that mod to your insurance company.

Damn and I was going to order a set...

From the website -

"Please note that Fantasma OWL is not designed to be used on the public thoroughfare"

Probably fantastic for those who not only wear baseball caps, but wear them the wrong way round. And for those who can't afford a belt to keep their trousers up or to fix the volume control that's stuck at max!

Lol My son wears those jeans that try to avoid waist contact BUT you would be amazed at how much they cost! Its not a matter of affording a belt they think they look good :dk:

Tony.

Damn and I was going to order a set...

From the website -

"Please note that Fantasma OWL is not designed to be used on the public thoroughfare"

The UK's private race tracks and disused aerodromes must be packed then.

I wonder if you can programme words for it to flash at very short intervals like subliminal messages. I could find a use for them then.:devil:

Lol My son wears those jeans that try to avoid waist contact BUT you would be amazed at how much they cost! Its not a matter of affording a belt they think they look good :dk:

Tony.

Yeah, the "I've just s**t myself" look is SOOOOO cool....

images

If you really really need these, see a doctor or save a heap of cash and get these Buy Fuze Wheel Bike Writer Lights at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Bike accessories.. It doesn't say you can't use them on the road either.

The first post showed a product selling (for a bike) at $120 and The Druid's post shows you can get pretty much the same thing from Argos for £20!!

For kids' bikes I think they are brilliant fun. Good old Argos managing to deliver it at a bargain price, with a little help from their friends in China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom