Must have's in a Merc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How do you know your C63 has Burmester?

Sometimes the option codes on the datacard printouts can get confused from earlier model years - 810 is probably just the premium/upgrade sound option, not specific to Burmester (was Burmester even an option in 2012 - I think it would probably have been HK anyway?)
Your probably right 20200823 121829 — Postimages]
20200823-121829.jpg
[/url]

How do you know your C63 has Burmester?

Sometimes the option codes on the datacard printouts can get confused from earlier model years - 810 is probably just the premium/upgrade sound option, not specific to Burmester (was Burmester even an option in 2012 - I think it would probably have been HK anyway?)
I'm not sure that I'd be too impressed by an audio company which pays zero attention to the acoustics of the listening environment : the room acoustics play an even bigger part in the reproduced sound than the characteristics of the equipment - just look at their systems as portrayed on their website - bare brick walls , hard reflective surfaces everywhere , no soft furnishings whatsoever ; all the things one should avoid when designing a listening room .

burmester-classic-line.jpg

^^^ Vertical book-stacking - Dr Peter Venkmann would have a field day !

burmester-reference-line-2.jpg

burmester-top-line.jpg

How can you trust them to get your car audio right ? They strike me as the Bang & Olufsen ( all style and no substance ) of Germany .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom