'Must Use' Comand Online Features

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShaneyB

Car
C43 AMG Premium Plus
Hi all,
Sorry for posting non-stop but thought I'd ask the question - What (in your opinions) are the must use Comand Online features in you MB's?

There are a few things I want to do but can't (yet) find a way to actually do it eg: I'd like one button access to my speed dials.

Any thoughts??

ShaneyB the speed dial also annoys me even on the older command in the C63 I had the same problem in the CLA too.

But I could set a speed dial by pressing tel and then the number (2 buttons). I assume you don't have the button for numbers any more?

I also like the fact around m25 (london's biggest car park) it adjusts nicely to the new variable speed limit.. That is a nice feature.

I also like the fact around m25 (london's biggest car park) it adjusts nicely to the new variable speed limit.. That is a nice feature.

Rocky, what does this mean/what is the comment in relation to? Very intrigued!!

Rocky, what does this mean/what is the comment in relation to? Very intrigued!!

Sorry Fudger, I think I did not explain it properly. What I mean is when I am on the M25 and the variable speed limits are on. In the command online (maps) and in my dashboard where I have speed assistance on it changes to the variable limits. It's a very convenient feature.

I hope I have explained it properly this time around :thumb:.

Sorry Fudger, I think I did not explain it properly. What I mean is when I am on the M25 and the variable speed limits are on. In the command online (maps) and in my dashboard where I have speed assistance on it changes to the variable limits. It's a very convenient feature.

I hope I have explained it properly this time around :thumb:.

Handy feature but didn't work very accurately for me this week. Couple of sections without any speed limit and several where the variable signs were showing 60 mph and the car insisted it was 40

Useful discovery/user error...I think.

I have the speed camera database loaded into the satnav and accidentally discovered that if you de-select all the camera categories it stops cluttering the map but the notification & icon still appear 15 seconds before you pass it.

Very useful if you try to get your bearings by zooming out on the map as larger cities can be completely obscured by icons.

Everyone else probably already knew this! :doh:

I take it this is for the newer models? my 2014 E63 wont have no speed camera database will it?

Have a look at the link, there is a selector for manufacturer & model and Mercedes Clase E (W212) is listed.:thumb:

Thanks for the share.

Anyone tried this on a fl w204?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom