Mustangs, the American C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is what happens when the traction control (or idiot button) is turned off.

I really fancy a new RHD Mustang.

Big engine, looks great, Ford service costs and low depreciation.

Could be a winner.

The cars seem to be moving at slow speed.

Did it not occur to the drivers that when the car starts going in an awkward direction, they should lift the foot off the accelerator and apply the brakes? Or am I missing something?

I really fancy a new RHD Mustang.

Big engine, looks great, Ford service costs and low depreciation.

Could be a winner.

...and they don't get stolen by Russian gangs.

The cars seem to be moving at slow speed.

Did it not occur to the drivers that when the car starts going in an awkward direction, they should lift the foot off the accelerator and apply the brakes? Or am I missing something?

Do they actually fit a brake pedal on US vehicles?

The second clip demonstrates this phenomenon when the vehicle mounts the pavement/sidewalk, then continues to roll in to two pedestrians at approximately 3 miles per hour. The driver makes no attempt at depressing the brake pedal, preferring the vehicle to stop under the weight of some overweight pedestrians.

We're doing the west coast of the USA in Sept...a Mustang is on the list, I'll let you know after that.

Do they actually fit a brake pedal on US vehicles?

The second clip demonstrates this phenomenon when the vehicle mounts the pavement/sidewalk, then continues to roll in to two pedestrians at approximately 3 miles per hour. The driver makes no attempt at depressing the brake pedal, preferring the vehicle to stop under the weight of some overweight pedestrians.

Stupid Americans eh?

My cousin gets his delivered next month, came up to just shy of £40k which is an absolute bargain for the power and sheer fun he'll get out of it, I can't wait to have a drive.

We need someone saying "another one" on our AMG vid clips.

Who do we suggest? :D

Second clip was pretty bad... Others crashing into other road users just a bit better.

If you're going to be an idiot, just make sure the only thing you can damage is your own car. Worrying how out of shape they get even in a straight line though, hope the CL doesn't do that at the track although never had that issue before.

My cousin gets his delivered next month, came up to just shy of £40k which is an absolute bargain for the power and sheer fun he'll get out of it, I can't wait to have a drive.

Rather spend my 40k in a used w204 c63 !lol

Second clip was pretty bad... Others crashing into other road users just a bit better.

If you're going to be an idiot, just make sure the only thing you can damage is your own car. Worrying how out of shape they get even in a straight line though, hope the CL doesn't do that at the track although never had that issue before.

These cars all have traction control I imagine.

In the clips clearly this was turned off...else they couldn't smoke the tyres. As they come off the gas the tyres very suddenly find grip...unevenly and send them side ways...these guys should have practiced in wide open spaces.

I went for a test drive in Mustang GT but wasn't inspired to buy it. I think it's fine in USA were streets are wide and petrol cheap, but not in UK. AMG which is much more fun in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom