My 16" alloys for sale in the classified

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

B088IN

Car
W208 CLK 320 Avantgarde - Yamaha R6
For those that want to contact me regarding the alloys for sale and cant pm me as their post count is to low, contact me via this thread.

Hi BO88IN thanks for dropping this post in to help out. I believe from the rules i can receive a pm from you so if you can send me a number or email to contact you direct we can discuss.

Thanks

Sorry mate I can't pm you until your post count is higher, i have tried already.

Cheers

Last edited:
No probs mate, feel free to txt me or call.
Colin

After a review of the Sticky at the top of this section I am not really any the wiser. Wheels as fitted to mine now are the AMG 18 X 8.25, i think, definitely 18s but cant see the width any where. Offsets seem to vary widely though

Sorry mate, I can't help. The alloys I'm selling are genuine mercedes and are 16". Sizes are 225/50/16 and 205/55/16 for the tyres and 7j x 16 et37 and 8j x 16 et36 for the alloys

Now been out into the deep freeze outside and retrieved my handbooks. My wheels are 8 X 18 with a 31 offset. not sure where that leaves me with compatability though

Thanks Howard.
If you want you are more than welcome to try before you buy, well the fitment on your merc.
Cheers
Colin

Ok people, these are going in eBay the end of January.
Open to offers until then.
Thanks
Colin

Due to being messed around these are back for a limited time :)

£300

Once again been messed around, disappointingly by a member here, never mind.
Right these are still available until next weekend then eBay they will go.
Let me know if you want them.
Cheers
Colin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom