My 190e battlewagon exploring the countryside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Not bad off road, considering.

[YOUTUBE]7-aBtWhHeas[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Would be interesting to see the car go back up the slope after a bit of rain..:D:D

Not something to be recommended without one of those steel sump guard thingies and some knobbly tyres! :eek: One thing I noticed on my 190 on very rough terrain was the great torsional strength of the basic body shell- very little " twist" compared to many lesser vehicles. :thumb:

Why would you do this??:confused:-just walk get some decent boots and walk

Why would you do this??:confused:-just walk get some decent boots and walk

i was trying to figure out what bit of land would be suitable to build a house on... vehicular access is kind of important so walking wouldnt really prove much.

I'm thinking of one of the Huf haus type builds so its crucial that truck loads of stuff can get there.

The HUF House - HUF HAUS GmbH u. Co. KG

huf haus very nice.

Looks like a pleasant spot.

Why not do a Grand Designs and post some time lapse photos for us?

I would like to see them anyway.

It's just a bit of a pipe dream at the moment... First I need to source the right spot of land... I know the exact spot but swmbo doesn't quite agree at this point in time.

i was trying to figure out what bit of land would be suitable to build a house on... vehicular access is kind of important so walking wouldnt really prove much.

I'm thinking of one of the Huf haus type builds so its crucial that truck loads of stuff can get there.

The HUF House - HUF HAUS GmbH u. Co. KG

For a moment, I thought you were looking for somewhere to dump the car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom