My 190E for sale. Sob sob....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks very tidy indeed, lets hope it goes to someone who will take good car of it :) - (ie, none of my cars previous owners)

Looks very tidy indeed, lets hope it goes to someone who will take good car of it :) - (ie, none of my cars previous owners)

Thanks mate. Its nice to see someone like yourself really into their 202. I do love mine too.

I have a feeling that I am making a mistake selling the 190.....

The only thing that would make me sell my car was if I needed the cash, or it died and there was no chance of reviving it. I'm gonna run this car into the ground :D it's on 96k now, so I'm gonna have this for a long time yet!

if i was closer, your 190 would be tempting as a second to replace my :( 300e

Its only 3.5hrs away - hardly a foreign country :D
I have bought a few cars from japan on the basis of just a couple of photos and a description!

At least you knopw its all sorted and reliable - that to me would be worth the drive

if i was closer, your 190 would be tempting as a second to replace my :( 300e

I have a 200E that is now (unexpectedly) for sale and cheap. Hopefully it will be on ebay tonight, but PM me if you're interested.

Hope I'm not treading on anybodys toes:crazy:

Is this the one you bought recently, if so why do you NEED to sell it.?
I don't mean tell us why you might need to sell it, but was it bought to sell on.

Why not keep it as a loan car?

It is too good for a loan car DM and I don't want to see it abused. I have a Nissan Almera on the cards for a loaner.

It is too good for a loan car DM and I don't want to see it abused. I have a Nissan Almera on the cards for a loaner.

That should make people feel you've worked wonders with their Mercedes when they get it back, even if you've not done anything at all.

Smart move..;)

Ha ha. The nissan is boringly reliable but that's what I really need and I have got it for nothing so that is a bonus.

I sold my 190e which was 1 owner and brilliant condition.

Sold it and bought w202 my big mistake as they can't touch the old 190e I really wished I had kept it.

Whats the reserve? I'll happily bump it up to £1 over for you - might encourage interest ;)

(Of course if it sells with my bid, then I can't afford it and don't need an extra car, but it means you can keep it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom