My 1st Benz c200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

calmond

Car
C200 Elegance Auto W202
Hi i am Chris and im new. I have been in the motor trade all my working life and just turned in my company car in favour of a 1997 C200 elegance 5 speed auto in silver with 123k on the clock and full mbsh spent 3 days bringing the bodywork and interior back and about to start on the mechs
The car is a two owner car and is completely standard ,and was a trade in at the local MB dealer of which i know the MD,Its clean ,fueled and pointing at work for Tuesday and will be covering 30miles a day .I have fitted a dvd Ice and have a reversing camera to yet fit .

Hello to you all

Last edited:
Hello there Chris and welcome to the forum, you will enjoy your stay here there are some very helpfull and friendly people here to help you along the way should you ever face any problems with yor C200. We all love to see new members cars so how about some pics if possible ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the removal how do i upload a pic please

Very simple upload your pic to Imageshack resize image to 640x480 for this forum and then browse the pic from your PC. Finnaly click host it!

http://imageshack.us/

Then get the direct URL code link usually the last or second last link and post the link here through the yellow button
insertimage.gif

Simple

P.S dont forget to block out the registration plates for phishing reasons

Most welcome Chris

This sort of device has been around for 30 years, and various tests have proved it makes nodifference...if it did, it would have been part of every car for 25 years or more:)

Works by injecting large amounts of snake oil and various cow emissions:)

Welcome...

Colin.

But it might make me drive a little gentler making me get more mpg ive ordered it to help the enviroment ,most people who have fed back and have actually fitted the thing seem to say it works ,i live in hope

Welcome mate. Lets see some piccies :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom