My 1st MB :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello and welcome from me too :thumb:

Looks like Mercedes disagree.

er.... but your album photos show both mercs with the bonnet stars... and one with CHROME ARCHES!!! :eek:

so tell us again how comes you have a spare grill and star? :D

not saying you tried it and didn't like it?.... :p

Hello

Wheels would make a huge single difference. I would get some 17 or 18" AMG ones and it would look like a different car.

If you like them (and I do) a private plate with some new plate surrounds (these can be bought from your merc garage for around £10)

Also I'm not sure why the CLK's have that black bit under the doors and its not silver. I would get that sprayed silver also.

Keep it clean and do the above it will look great. Try to do too much and its a fine line over to barryville (tacky)

These alloys suit your car, always available on flea bay :)

clk-1.jpg

Welcome and what a splendid surprise

Hello

Wheels would make a huge single difference. I would get some 17 or 18" AMG ones and it would look like a different car.

If you like them (and I do) a private plate with some new plate surrounds (these can be bought from your merc garage for around £10)

Also I'm not sure why the CLK's have that black bit under the doors and its not silver. I would get that sprayed silver also.

Keep it clean and do the above it will look great. Try to do too much and its a fine line over to barryville (tacky)

These alloys suit your car, always available on flea bay :)

clk-1.jpg

Thanks for all the advice :)
I think a new set of wheels has to rank highest in my priorities now :)

Thanks for all the advice :)
I think a new set of wheels has to rank highest in my priorities now :)

If these are what you have in mind let me know as i now have some original alloys i'll be putting on in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

If these are what you have in mind let me know as i now have some original alloys i'll be putting on in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Just had a look at the photographs of your 560SEC...what a car!!!
It's in fantastic condition and has obviously been very well cared for with no expense spared, it must be a joy to drive :)

If you don't mind me saying I would tend to agree with other members that it doesn't look quite right with the AMG alloys but to answer your question, yes they are certainly the type of wheels I have in mind for my CLK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom