My 2001 CLK55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abdul

Car
C63
It is with much regret I have to sell this.

I need more doors and something that'll cost less to run.

It's a tidy little motor...

It's a silver 2001 CLK55.

90ish k, FSH, HPI clear etc.

Has the full works spec wise.

Heated orthopaedic seats
Climate control and sunroof
OEM xenons
Rear blind
Bose stereo
Leccy folding mirrors
Old school nokia phone lol

Upgrades include

Secondary cat delete (good for about a bit more power and torque bringing it in line with the E55's of the time as the CLK's had more restrictive exhasuts)
18" staggered AMG turbines off an SL55 AMG - 8.5s and 9.5s with staggered tyres in vgc, bit of milking under the lacquer in the centres where the wheels are diamond cut.
Pioneer Sat nav capable headunit (sat nav works off your iphone)
Upgraded LED sidelights/number plate lights/puddle lights
I've got brand new oem front disks and pads sitting at home (cost £250ish), would be inc in a deal. Brakes still stop well atm but due to quite a lip on the rear of the disk there is a bit of a grumble at low speeds which quite frankly annoys me.

Bad points, front arches are begining to bubble up on the leading edge near the front bumper, not really broken the paint though but will need attention.

Front bumper has a hairline crack, looks fine unless your waxing/washing the car and looking for it. It's common on these as the bumpers are frail!

Drivers seat bolster needs a bit of stitching where its come away from the shoulder pad.

There's probably a few bits I've missed.

It's not perfect but none of them are, it's definitely one of the better ones though and I'm sure I'm making it sound worse then it is.

Bodywork is very good for the any car of the age let alone a merc. Depending on the deal I'm happy to give the car an enhancement detail!

Pics later.

Will Px a W210 E320 (avantgarde, amg wheels etc) or E46/E39 5 series saloon.

Need cash my way, at least 1k.

4k is my number otherwise.

Based in Essex, pm for my no.

Pics a bit later!

Cheers

Ah hell, I forgot I put this up hence no pics. I've just had a look at the bad points I listed and in all fair honesty I made it sound worse then it is. The problems listed are literally it. Mechanically it's very strong and it scrubs up very well!

Sorry, here's some temp Iphone snaps. New pics this weekend.

In the mean time; I would take a W210 E55 in px in a dark blue/black but it needs to be a face lift.

The CLK will be having an A service done in the next few weeks along with front disks and pads unless someone wants to take it for a couple hundred less before I do the work.

As above, I'll get better quality pics up shortly.

Late night bump, would consider a facelift E430 saloon. E55 would be ideal though, happy to put in some cash your way if need be.

Anyone got a 4 door saloon they want to px?

First child on the way so needs must though I am considering keeping the car and buying a second motor for daddy duties!

Lock this thing down!

Persuaded the wife it'd make a good family car lol.

Thanks for the interest.

I would take a CLK230/E46 3 series cabrio in px with cash my way for my Mrs.

Must be auto.

Bump... Will go on PH and Autotrader next week at £4295.

Bump.. will listen to close offers.

Guys, seen a car I want, I'll let it go for £3,500 with the servicing parts included or £3700 with the new brakes included as well.

Unfortunately I currently do not have the time to get the work done but will try and get it in the local garage next weekend.

Forgot to add, MOT until next May and tax for 5 months.

Just for the sake of facilitating a quick sale I will offer the car for £3500 with brakes and servicing parts included (£500 of parts) with absolutely NO OFFERS to any MBClub or M3cutters member.

No longer for sale. Updates will be posted in my build thread over the coming weeks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom