My 2012 C220 AMG Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GaryD

Car
VW, MNR & C220
Hi All,

Not been on here very long, only owned our first mercedes for 2.5 weeks (its a 2012 Mercedes C220 AMG Sport in Calcite White). Thought I would post up a couple of pics since I had it detailed today and I really am chuffed with the car! :D:D

If anyone is the inverclyde or Glasgow area and wants to get there car detailed, I would definately recommend Pristine Machine. The bloke really knows his stuff and does a top top job for a really good price - I will definately be using him again!

Since getting it I've made the following changes -
  • Debadged rear badges and side "blue efficency" badges.
  • Replaced Grille with C63 style from CKS Performance.
  • Replaced all interior bulbs with LED's.
  • Light Smoke privacy glass all round (I know theres a big thread about tints being good or bad, but ive had them on all my cars and its always one of the first things I get done, especially good for keeping the sun off the wee one in the back.)
Mods to do -
  • AMG C Class Sport Plus Taiwan rear lip spoiler - ordered, just waiting on it arriving (please be the same colour!).
  • Lower Front centre bumper painted gloss black.
  • Swap out external mirror puddle lights for LED's - got the bulbs just not plucked up the courage to try and take the mirror covers off! :eek:
  • Purchase a Becker Map Pilot.
  • Fit Private Registration - DVLA seem to be taking ages to transfer this from my previous car!!!
  • Possible remap once the above is done.
Thanks for looking guys, and I welcome any comments good or bad... :thumb:

409583185.jpg

409583188.jpg

409583187.jpg

409583183.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom