My 2017 E300 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Horizon666

Car
2017 E300 Coupe
Hi, Here is a few pictures of my C238 E Class coupe I picked up a couple of weeks ago. Really loving the looks and the comfort. Not entirely sold on the parking assist, Its very strange seeing your car move while you use your phone. :eek:fullsizeoutput_2ff.jpegfullsizeoutput_30b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_30f.jpegfullsizeoutput_315.jpeg fullsizeoutput_310.jpeg

Last edited:
Very very very nice

One of the nicest C class I've seen!

Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nice, nice, nice and you know what , one more,
NICE !!! :D

That's the problem with the new ranges, the E Coupe just looks like a fatter C Coupe. Most people see them and think C class now.

Only the lack of ability to design the rear windows properly in the E tell them apart at a quick glance.

Last edited:
Yep...too fat.

to my eyes, the E class is the best proportioned of the C, E and S class coupes.

I can't speak, people mix the SLK with the SL at first glance too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

to my eyes, the E class is the best proportioned of the C, E and S class coupes.

Don't disagree, but the are less common, so most just assume they are the C class as they all look so alike now.

Don't disagree, but the are less common, so most just assume they are the C class as they all look so alike now.

Who cares? Most people drive cars because they like them, who cares what others think.

Who cares? Most people drive cars because they like them, who cares what others think.

exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom