My 300ce Duchatelet (a week in) with pics..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That wrap looks really good. Totally agree re the black steering wheel.

Sadly this car has come to the end of its journey with me (although never say never) as my step father sadly past away on Wednesday and I am probably going to use the money from this, to re-commission his old Jaguar.

As a result I took some pictures yesterday afternoon in anticipation of writing an advert at some point...

IMG_4766_zps451edd20.jpg

IMG_4773_zpsbcc44d48.jpg

IMG_4762_zps92a45141.jpg

IMG_4759_zpsdfca4df8.jpg

IMG_4764_zps2d79d8e0.jpg

IMG_4761_zpsb8eac145.jpg

IMG_4783_zpsc5fb453b.jpg

IMG_4787_zps8b06e430.jpg

IMG_4781_zpsacc921b9.jpg

Well, the car sold the very afternoon I advertised it (it sold via Car and Classic) I asked the buyer if he was, trade and he swore blind he wasn't. But I wasn't convinced - (Not that it makes any difference at all to me) and he was still denying he was trade, as he was filling in the 'traders' section of the V5!!

Anyway, I have had a few PM's about the car (which I didn't bother advertising on this site) and whilst I no longer have the car for sale. The new 'non trade' seller happens to have advertised it on Car and classic - Having copied and pasted most of my advert and then taken poorer pictures, it now sits above my original advert for £1200 more than what he paid for it...... I wish him well, but I am not removing my advert (as he has subsequently asked me to do) because of his curious need to deny he was a trader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom