My 560SEC - Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mblinko

Car
W212 E350 Estate
I thought I'd just share some new pics of my new pride and joy. Freshly polished and waxed with HD Wax. Only had it a couple of weeks - goes like stink :D Current plans ... only to keep as stock as possible, replace worn out bits, put a Becker 755 back in and a Parrot mki9100 hidden away for the bluetooth phone and ipod.

001a.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

That interior is just sexy .... love the contrasting piping :thumb:

what an elegant machine ..

even the modern wheels work well on it.

and a fantastic colour combination

Currently it's a daily runabout to and from work and anywhere else I can think of to drive it. It's only done 83k and the previous owner had the interior done in 2009 by Kish Interiors.

Whats it like on petrol?
Probably 20 ish - not really counting at the moment. I've always had older V8 cars so learned to cope with disappointment early in life, it's in my genes.

Looks fantastic but the modern alloys don't gel for me. Some period ones would suit the car better.

Apart from that, nothing not to like! That interior is lovely..

Cheers,

Gaz

Beautiful interior, beautiful paintwork. :thumb:

The wheels just don't look right, it seems to be sitting high. Sorry.

Now that I like!! pure class, and a V8!! :D
20,s mpg sounds pretty good to me, had my Charger showing 6.2 on the computer a couple of days ago best I've seen is 24mpg coasting downhill lol

I can't say as i disagree with comments on the wheels. It would look better lowered with them but i don't want to go that way, but hey ho, it's what it came with and i'm not un-happy right now.

Now that I like!! pure class, and a V8!! :D
20,s mpg sounds pretty good to me, had my Charger showing 6.2 on the computer a couple of days ago best I've seen is 24mpg coasting downhill lol

Off topic I know, but 6.2 is luxury. A friend of mine had a '66 Pontiac GTO (4sp manual) which averaged 8 mpg, and if he drove it enthusiastically could easily get down to 3 :eek:

Mind you, it was neck-snappingly quick.

Please accept my profound apologies. In my haste to make the GTO post I forgot to add my appreciation of your beautiful car. I'm now off to the Pistonheads classifieds................

Lovely clean car, wrong wheels though.

A nice set of Aero I's at 17" will make it look like it's not driving on stilts, will be period and will enhance the silky ride even further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom