My Black C43 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good luck with the 4200 :) I had a 2004 4200GT - great engine but the rest of the car was a pain in the neck :(.

Thanks. I've gone for the latest car they made so a 2007 which is as new virtually. The guy had it from new, always garaged, never seen a winter and almost never saw any rain. Best chance I've got of her looking after me more than and old scrappy one. It shows...never believed an almost 8 year old car could be this clean/good.

Other than Olly's of course! ;)

What did you change it for out of interest? I have gone through half a dozen cars to arrive at this point on my search for what I wanted. The 4200 hits the spot that I wasn't finding in other attempts.

Stunning example, I picked my 43 up and a few days after I see this stunner on ebay! Hope it goes to a good home

Ollie - can you still supply the de cat and lightweight bottom pulley for the c43?

Stunning example, I picked my 43 up and a few days after I see this stunner on ebay! Hope it goes to a good home

Ollie- can you still supply the decat pipe and lightweight crank pulley for the c43?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom