My Brabus at 124works

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbz 6

Car
BRABUS 190E 3.6 24V and Skoda VRS
I have just had loads of work carried out on my 190 Brabus 3.6 24v for example:
  • Full Service including all fluids, oil, brake, clutch, rear diff and cooling system;
  • New injectors;
  • New HT leads;
  • New suspension bushes;
  • New brake pipes;
  • New control arms; and
  • Several other niggly minor bits and bobs that needed sorting out such as renewing wing mirrors and side indicator lense, etc....

All done of which was carried out by Ian at 124Works.

Ian has always been a big fan of my car so I knew that he I could trust him. I picked it up this morning and it runs like a dream. So very well done Ian and many thanks for all the hard work you have put in. I greatly appreciate it.

If anyone requires a trustworthy, very well priced mechanic, Ian of 124Works is your man!

Wow a 190E Brabus 3.6 24V!?!!...Any pictures for us to lust over, pleeaase?!?

PICT0188.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

engine1.jpg

clocks.jpg

A RHD Brabus 190? Very nice. So just how slow is that! Have you ever dyno'd it and if so whats she producing?

It should have 285bhp.
Its good for around 170 , 0 to 62 depends on where you get the info I have see from 6.8 to 5.8
The car is now 20 years old and thats why I had all the work done to bring it back to how it used to be both power and ride. As the other half said
"Its gone to the clinic for a nip and tuck"

This is one of the few outstanding 190s that I've yet to see - I've known about it on here for ages and I still haven't seen it in the flesh :eek: Love the oil cooler in the rear spoiler! :cool:

Are you going to be coming to any of the spring/summer GTGs?

Will

It will be at the Silverstone Classic in July for three days. Mercedes Benz club stand

The paint needs attention and the wheels need a refurb but i thought I would spend my money on the oily bits first

He has had a test drive now and I think it may have changed his life

Almost certainly his underwear could have been in need of some local valeting! I was fortunate enough to be at 124 Works when mbz 6's 190 came in. Whatever you are thinking it may be like - it is way better than that. Awesome does not come close. Just the sound of it tootling up to the workshop lets you know, this is something totally different and exciting.

Thanks for that Trapperjohn
Its even better now the work has been done by Ian

I have to say that working on this particular car was not just a job. It was a privilege. Quick is just a word, this car makes the word redundant. This is the only car that I am scared to drive. E55 AMG's S55AMG's 560SEC's pah, easy peasy. 190Brabus? serious trouser soiling stuff. Martin, glad you were pleased and delighted that you entrusted it to us. And you want to see Judy's car :eek: Another soiled trouser affair.

<edit> hobnobs still on backorder

Last edited:
Saw it on Friday too, when I collected my car. The photos don't do it justice, it's very nice indeed :)

WOW this one car i need to see .... im 25 ...and i had my 1st merc at age 15 that was in CYPRUS up to now i have 3 merc 2.5 cosworth and 2.3 cosworth also 230 k sport ... i thought im hero but when i this car to day im thinking im ZERO coz i was looking for 190e brabus long time ago when i culd aford .....any way my story never finsh .... well done ...many thanx..
Aziz

WOW this one car i need to see .... im 25 ...and i had my 1st merc at age 15 that was in CYPRUS up to now i have 3 merc 2.5 cosworth and 2.3 cosworth also 230 k sport ... i thought im hero but when i this car to day im thinking im ZERO coz i was looking for 190e brabus long time ago when i culd aford .....any way my story never finsh .... well done ...many thanx..
ver very nice car
Aziz

Glad you like my car Aziz
It may be difficult to get hold of a a car like mine I am told that Brabus only made 4 190e 3.6 24v cars. Three LHD and my RHD there are cars around with the same engine but mine is a full factory car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom