My C-class cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wemorgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
A205 C220d
That new car feeling :)

20170317_105854_HDR.jpg

20170317_105838_HDR.jpg

20170317_105447_HDR.jpg

20170317_105418_HDR.jpg

20170317_105524_HDR.jpg

20170317_105503_HDR.jpg

If using the app you can upload photos by using TapaTalk if not try photo bucket.

I'm on my laptop. The photos taken from my camera are automatically backed up to the Onedrive cloud.

I can see the images in this thread, so it looks like permissions. Grrr.

Yup, they really got the design right on this.

The dash would look much nicer with an integrated screen though, however if that's all there is to moan about it's a good effort IMO.

Yep, that's lovely. Same style as the s class cab, which is also lovely.
V nice.

The dash would look much nicer with an integrated screen though, however if that's all there is to moan about it's a good effort IMO.

It looks like it should be touch screen, but it isn't.
Like you say, it's quite a minor thing to moan about. It's lovely to drive.

Very nice looking car. The top down pics would look even better with the windows down too

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Loverlee, I like that a lot!

Pretty car. Check your burmester grills for dents, already had one replaced!

Roof down windows up=wrong.....in any convertible.
Go buy a coat and hat and live a little!

Yep, I like it. Not sure about the dashboard screen, I think I would prefer it integrated.

Looks lovely, Will. :cool:

I hope this means we will see more of you now. :)

Yep, I like it. Not sure about the dashboard screen, I think I would prefer it integrated.

Agreed, but it's the only fault i can pick with that car, it's a lovely looking convertible

Are you getting / does it need a wind deflector?

Agreed, but it's the only fault i can pick with that car, it's a lovely looking convertible

Are you getting / does it need a wind deflector?

I've only driven it once yesterday with the roof down, there was quite a strong cold wind so I was quite cold, so not the best test of the built in electric wind deflector. I think it's going to be more refined than the R172 SLK I I previously had.

I know what you mean about the screen. I'm a transporter driver and moving a lot of C class at the moment as leasedrive have an offer on pre reg 220d amg line cars. The screen just looks like a design afterthought. The A class is the same, yet the full width integrated colour screen in the E class is lovely.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom