My c200K (W203) - really cheap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercurial

Car
c200 Komp (w203)
Just testing the water here first, really.

Having missed out on an E55 AMG on here last week, I really need to get my c200K sold on, to make way for the E55 that I now need more and more badly as each day passes.

Here's a very quick couple of snaps I took of her today, just to get the ball rolling. I haven't cleaned her for sale, or anything yet, just wanted to see if anyone was interested here, before I went further afield, like Pistonheads, ebay, etc.

I'll add more details if I get any interest from anyone on here (or please pm me, and I'll send details that way.

She's a '52' plate c200k (1.8) - Avantgarde spec
Full leather interior
Heated + Electric front seats
Auto headlights
Auto dipping rear view mirror
Auto wipers
Auto-Tiptronic gearbox
FMBSH - stamped right up to it's most recent service last year.
228k miles

This was my company's car for the last 5 years, and it has NEVER missed a beat, please don't be put off by the high mileage, she runs absolutely faultlessly, and there's absolutely no reason why she can't easily do another 200k.

I'd like to say £3k o.n.o (but there's not really anything on the market to compare it to at the moment) but I really will consider any sensible offer.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the MOT is there until November 09

And she's taxed until the end of October 09 too.

The 'B' service is now due and I WILL get this done prior to the new keeper taking ownership.

Apologies for the lack of communication today, people, my Mother was taken ill into hospital late last night, on today of all days as well.

Anyway, all appears to be well there now, I've added some pictures of the interior for all the people that have requested:

The last picture shows the ONLY excessive area of wear - an elbow indent and damage to the material, on the driver's side door card.

I'm sure you'll agree that for 228k miles, the interior is pretty fantastic!!!!

Last edited:
Car is now SOLD.

Thanks to all the people who showed interest. :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom