My c32 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spin_bowler

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLC, Tesla MY
Seems there's a lot of it about!

I picked up SPXs C32AMG estate last night. I was on business up in Warrington so rather than waste an evening in the hotel I took a stunning train ride across the Pennines and got chauffeured from the station at Donny in Lee's nice Q7.

We took her out for a quick spin, agreed a price and I was on my way back to Warrington an hour or so later. I had a good run back over the M62 last night, mainly keeping to the speed limit but having the odd dart to (ahem) higher speeds but got 28MPG on the computer.

The drive South today was a bit faster but still turned in more than 25MPG. It didn't miss a beat on a non-stop run down the M6 and M1.

Initial impressions:
- it's fast
- It's pretty loaded, electric everything and it all works as it should
- It doesn't have the same build quality or sense of occasion as the W124
- It's fast
- It feels more 'premium' than its contemporaries than the E212 I tried the other day does to rivals
- Did I mention it's fast? :D

It needs a couple of bits doing but in general is a testament to the money Lee poured into it and I'm proper chuffed with it.

We'll see how it goes but I think it's a keeper.

I'm really glad that you're making good use of the cars potential and like we both said last night, there is little else that you can buy for less than £5k that is as Q-Car fast as a C32 estate (which are better than the saloons!)

Good luck with it and I hope your ownership is cheaper than mine! :D

Good to see it went to a forum member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom