My C32 in the classifieds section

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

machasm

Hi all,
I have had to reduce my C32. It is in the classifieds here.
Wanted a heads up here so that people can post comments.
Adrian.

Agree with above.

I know people looking should know what a C32 looks like BUT pictures do help and they are FREE on pistonheads so some better pics / interior / engine would not go a miss.

Good luck

It seems to be the second hand / and new market for cars is taking a big hit. Cars with large engines / tax / fuel are being hit hardest. It will sell just have to wait for the buyer.

Thanks for the tips guys.
I will have to wait for a brighter day to take some new snaps.
The ones I am showing were immediately after it had been valeted 6 months ago.
Adrian.

Good luck with it - looks like a mint'er

I'm sure it will sell if anyone could be bothered to come and view it!
Have had quite a few calls of interest but no-one ends up showing.
Adrian.

Think the general consensus is that the market is c**p everywhere at the moment. Had someone offer £1500 today for a car thats well priced at £6995, :mad: chancers...............

I'm sure it will sell if anyone could be bothered to come and view it!
Have had quite a few calls of interest but no-one ends up showing.
Adrian.

That is one hell of a car for value.....I always have the same problem, getting them to show up, I have been advertising my Astra Estate for a month now, had loads of calls, maybe I'm too honest but if asked about the condition, whilst it is excellent I cant help but say it has a couple of stone chips on the bonnet, etc .etc. if only they would view it!!!!

When I sold my C32 and ML again loads of calls but on each occasion the first one that came to view bought the car.

So hold out and fingers crossed. Good luck. :)

Mark.

Hi all,
I have had to reduce my C32. It is in the classifieds here.
Wanted a heads up here so that people can post comments.
Adrian.

Shame your selling as it took quite a time for you to find such a nice example, I wish you luck with the sale.

Simon

Shame your selling as it took quite a time for you to find such a nice example, I wish you luck with the sale.

Simon

Indeed, I looked round for quite some time and ended up purchasing it from the other end of the country to get the one that was perfect.
Its just that I live in Poole and it is quite a drive for most people.
The other thing is that the value of these cars seems to be falling by the day.
Heres to hoping that someone will find it soon.
Thanks for all your comments and support guys.
Adrian.

Hi mate,

Whats it like compared to an M3?

ooooo Are the front light lenses standard, as i would love the same ones for my c32 amg-do you know where you get them from??

Good luck with the sale!

I put my Golf on ebay earlier with a buy it now or best offer, some nut came in with an offer a tenth of that! :devil: Fruit cakes.....:cool:

Sold it today to another forum member.
Mac.

Hi All,

I will be the new owner of Machasm's pride and joy!

I was originally in the market for an M3 but all examples that i'd seen were tired and tatty...even ones with low mileage.

I decided to go the C32 route - never having driven one -

While Machasm was showing the car to me I got a buzz out of hearing that exhaust roar! and then he took the car on the open road and let rip!

Amazing stuff.......puts my brothers 330ci to shame, the c32 was so smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom