My C32 is staying!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trainer

MB Enthusiast
Car
C32 AMG - Sold October 2013
Most of this year I have had earache from my wife as she 'has' to drive the C32 to work everyday - major chore. She moans about the fuel consumption on her 14 mile round trip. Last years and this years snow increased the volume.

At one point I almost gave in but I decided to stand my ground. I was happy to have the C32 as a weekend car as I knew if I part exed it for something she wanted that would be the last time I would have a toy.

Tomorrow she is picking up a ex demonstrator Ford Ka, small economical and front wheel drive. That mean I can keep my toy and still enjoy supercar motoring -:bannana::bannana::bannana:

Sometimes you just have to put up with the earache...:D

The earache now turns into a sound of beauty as your daily driver becomes yours again. Everything comes to he who waits.

Dont forget to have a moan about the C32 now and again, she may want to dump the Ka on you as she misses the comfort, style and s w a n k ieness of it all. (Had to space that out or the rude word checker clobbers it)

I will have to moan about heated seats, Comand etc. I have the company car as my daily driver so the C32 will be for weekends and summer evenings.

Of course I will also extol the virtues of the Ka.

Your wife must have really upset you for you to put her in a Ka :D Pleased for you that you get to keep the C32 though :thumb:

YOU LET THE WIFE DRIVE THE C32:eek:

ha ...ha .. ha ...:p

Nothing wrong, when my wife test drove MY C32 she loved it and say 'buy-it'. What other accolade is necessary to decide to buy!

On the test drive, I have never seen her drive so fast and enthusiastically, ever. She kicked-down and pulled a 120mph (circa 200kmh). Now that's :eek:

Last edited:
My wife is going to miss the bit when she pulls away from the lights and leaves the boy racers behind.

She never really kicked down out on the open road or to overtake so she doesn't truly know what it can do. But I do

Only when it is safe to kick down and overtake and no I won't be breaking speed limits

Went to pick up the eldest yesterday from his Saturday job and felt nice and cosseted in the heated leather seats. Blipped the throttle to join the dual carriageway and smiled!

Neither does mine - usually, but it surprised her how fast it got there, then quickly backed off ....... her eyes were rolling in approval, so purchased made!

Hmm ... hoping for the same reaction! She hasn't driven one yet, but does complain going from an ST220 to a Focus that it doesn't really have much oomph!

At the moment it's a case of "well what do you need one that's faster again for!?". Working on it .... :doh:

Great news, enjoy the summer months ahead pal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom