Well.. I guess most are going to be getting pretty fed up of hearing me talking about my C36 bumper by now! haha.. It arrived last Friday and yesterday managed to spend some time working on it. Here below is what I bought, and most would have walked a mile after seeing the photos I was sent, but not me.. I didnt care it had this HUGE amount of damage. Soaked all of the screws in WD40 for a couple of days as I knew it would only cause me trouble if I tried to remove them straight away. First removed the damaged centre piece.. in two pieces with the middle bit missing, but pretty sure I am going to be able to modify my standard C280 piece so I'm not worried. The bits on the bottom are what the fog lights were attached to, having a better look before, its a bodged job of riveting a piece of metal to the plastic. (Like the crack!) To fix the crack I first had to drill out every single rivet, sanded back all of the surrounding paint, got everything nice and smooth inside and out.. holding the crack together I used an epoxy resin to fill the crack and then filled over that with molten plastic and have now smoothed everything back and placed a primer guide coat to see how smooth it all is. On the inside of the bumper I have placed 4 coated of fibreglass and resin to add additional strength. Next thing to do is to actually test fit the bumper.. once I'm happy it fits well I'll get it to my friend at bodyshop near Lorrie's house for painting.. I'll keep this thread updated. Might prove useful.