My C43 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c43amg84

Car
C43 AMG Coupe
As there seems to be so much love for the C43 :rolleyes: I thought I would finally post a couple pictures of mine. Yes I need to go on some form of photography course!

5jmTv79.jpg

YecUXoO.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice mate!

Looks good, but what's your thoughts on how it drives?

Its an enjoyable drive, mostly drive it in Comfort mode with the AMG exhaust switched on. Handles well and enough power when its needed.

Its an enjoyable drive, mostly drive it in Comfort mode with the AMG exhaust switched on. Handles well and enough power when its needed.

What does that do? Divert away from the back silencers?

Nice car but I would get rid of the white roof panel and wrap it in gloss black.

flowrider99 said:
Nice car but I would get rid of the white roof panel and wrap it in gloss black.

Only just noticed that. It does look odd plonked there!

A lovely car but I'd also wrap that white patch in the roof

+1 Get the roof wrapped, makes a big difference in the appearance. Just make sure you use someone who knows how to correctly apply a gloss black wrap.

I would stay away from a certain company in the Camberley area for wrapping, PM me if you want details. Not looking to lambast anyone online, but their professionalism and level of install was well below par and I would stay well away.

A few people have mentioned about getting it wrapped, not sure yet, if I was to get it done, I would want a top job done, I have seen a lot of terrible jobs flying around.

It's only a tiny panel, with a bit of a curve, you'd have to be terrible at wrapping to mess that up.

As said, I'm not a fan of black roofs on non-black cars normally, but yours does look daft as it's such a tiny panel with the rear window and sunroof either side. Wrap it, it shouldn't cost much.

Where abouts in the country are you bud ?

Beautiful car mate! Really nice choice. Any chance of some interior shots? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom