My C43 "Black Beauty"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welcome, very nice and looks in A1 condition :thumb:

Last edited:
That looks lovely mate.....Mine is at the detailer as we speak being ceramic coated, plus a wheel refurb, can't wait to get home and pick it up....Good luck

That looks lovely mate.....Mine is at the detailer as we speak being ceramic coated, plus a wheel refurb, can't wait to get home and pick it up....Good luck

Thanks effy37 👍 Your motor looks nice. Silver with the black wheels and the Red calipers 😎 Hope you post some pics when you get her back. What coating are they applying?

Thanks effy37 👍 Your motor looks nice. Silver with the black wheels and the Red calipers 😎 Hope you post some pics when you get her back. What coating are they applying?

Hello mate the detailer said he's using Carbon-Collective Molecule.....I forgot what he's using for the leather......All 4 wheels are being refurbished due to the lacquer peeling in a few places

Of course pictures will follow once I'm home and motor is collected :cool:

And I'll go along with the first comment, there's no such thing as a poverty spec, the sound is all that matters.....Remember Smiles per miles :p

Hello. My first Mercedes and I'm in love.😍 I had a round trip of 840 miles to pick this up. Well worth it.

Late 2017 AMG C43. Poverty spec but in stunning condition. 1 owner only 20,000 miles.

My plans for it. Going in for a detail and Ceramic Pro. Carbon centre console. Enjoy the growl View attachment 98753View attachment 98754View attachment 98755
Immaculate! Would love one of these cars but the finance numbers are a big scary, haha! The noise they make is incredible

Hello. My first Mercedes and I'm in love.😍 I had a round trip of 840 miles to pick this up. Well worth it.

Late 2017 AMG C43. Poverty spec but in stunning condition. 1 owner only 20,000 miles.

My plans for it. Going in for a detail and Ceramic Pro. Carbon centre console. Enjoy the growl View attachment 98753View attachment 98754View attachment 98755

Where are you getting the carbon centre console from? Interested to see how it looks. The high gloss black in mine does my head in.

Immaculate! Would love one of these cars but the finance numbers are a big scary, haha! The noise they make is incredible

Thanks 👍 I here you with the finance's💰 I've had to wait till both my spongers made their own way in life before I had any disposable. All good things come to those 🙏

Where are you getting the carbon centre console from? Interested to see how it looks. The high gloss black in mine does my head in.

Hello. Getting it from fleabay after seeing a video on YouTube. Looks a decent enough fit. Gent that posted the video seems happy with it. I was contemplating getting it wrapped but seen this and thought it was less hassle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My one has arrived from China. Took about 2 weeks to arrive. I'll post some pics and give some feedback on quality etc when I get back home next week 👍

Thanks X2CLK.👍 Spotted a few of the dreaded stone chips yesterday whilst washing. Inevitable on a 2.5 year old car. I've just ordered a chipex paint kit for correction. Can recommend this to anyone who's interested. Kit Select - Car Touch Up Paint & Repair Kit - Chipex UK

Hey Sub5, how’s the beastie? How did the Chipex work out?

I’m looking into ways to sort one or two stone chips that don’t involve a Smart repair, but have previously been caught out by ‘touch-up pens’ not matching colour-wise... I guess that’s less of an issue in black; the grey I have, on the other hand...

Hey Sub5, how’s the beastie? How did the Chipex work out?

I’m looking into ways to sort one or two stone chips that don’t involve a Smart repair, but have previously been caught out by ‘touch-up pens’ not matching colour-wise... I guess that’s less of an issue in black; the grey I have, on the other hand...

Hey Bob....welcome...and nice to hear from a fellow C43 owner ;) . I've not driven the Beastie since the 07th - God I'm itching for a blast. I'm not back from work till Tuesday 28th. The Chipex kit is waiting for me (Platinum Kit) I need to use it before the 02nd as the car is going in for a detail and Ceramic coat.

I have previously used this kit on my Subaru WRX STI with really good results. Colour match was spot on and it was a pearl paint on the Scoob. Watch the video they have on the website. The kit is not cheap but I found the results worth the extra monies. It will never be as factory finish of course. let me know how you get on.

Chipex is my go-to repair kit. The lacquer is combined with the paint so makes things easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom