My C43 "Black Beauty"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sub5

Car
AMG C43 Coupe
Hello. My first Mercedes and I'm in love.😍 I had a round trip of 840 miles to pick this up. Well worth it.

Late 2017 AMG C43. Poverty spec but in stunning condition. 1 owner only 20,000 miles.

My plans for it. Going in for a detail and Ceramic Pro. Carbon centre console. Enjoy the growl IMG_6533.jpgIMG_6532.jpgIMG_6530~3.jpg

No such thing as a poverty spec AMG. You have that engine and chassis and noise. I can hear you chasing the midnight sun in the Highlands.
100%, lovely looking motor love the wheels.

Very nice, enjoy it :cool:

No such thing as a poverty spec AMG. You have that engine and chassis and noise. I can hear you chasing the midnight sun in the Highlands.

Thanks Teego. Not had a chance to stretch her legs on a good B road yet but shall rectify that this weekend

100%, lovely looking motor love the wheels.

Thanks AMV. These must be the easiest wheels I've owned to clean. Such a personal choice wheels but I really think there's suit the car.

Reactions: AMV
Hello. My first Mercedes and I'm in love.😍 I had a round trip of 840 miles to pick this up. Well worth it.

Late 2017 AMG C43. Poverty spec but in stunning condition. 1 owner only 20,000 miles.

My plans for it. Going in for a detail and Ceramic Pro. Carbon centre console. Enjoy the growl View attachment 98753View attachment 98754View attachment 98755
Where did you go to get it? (Ps I won't tell Nicola!)

Welcome buddy , lovely car , looking forward to some detailing pictures as well

Welcome buddy , lovely car , looking forward to some detailing pictures as well

Thanks W1. Not booked in 4 weeks but I'll post some better pics when done. Give some feedback on the Ceramic Pro👍

Attachments

• IMG_20200703_141632.jpg
    IMG_20200703_141632.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Lovely 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom