My C43 new black roof lining and new number plate pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Olly nice job!

question,
are those 18x8 ET31 AMG's or staggered 9inch rear's?

When you got your roof done Olly did they trim the sunvisors as well? I'm assuming they're illuminated and were grey previously......

I'm just asking as I want to get my car done like this at some point (amongst other mods)

When you got your roof done Olly did they trim the sunvisors as well? I'm assuming they're illuminated and were grey previously......

I'm just asking as I want to get my car done like this at some point (amongst other mods)

Stop getting side tracked and fit your Wald bumpers or W210 mirrors (or sell the mirrors to me) :)

Yes they did a great job on the sunvisors.

Looks very nice mate :thumb: will have to pop in and see your car in the flesh when i am in your area

Very Nice mate, I had Dclass do all my interior in alcantara (less door cards) even the grab handles got covered lol, Dave is a nice guy..

Paul

Those plates are legal over here in Guernsey! Most of our plates are black and silver front and rear (numbers only too), but not pressed ones like that. I'll post up a pic of my clk when I get a chance, looks lovely with proper black and silvers on with bike numbers!

James

That black roof lining looks way better, any chance of a photo of your rear view mirror and int light housing? did the leave it gray?

That black roof lining looks way better, any chance of a photo of your rear view mirror and int light housing? did the leave it gray?

In a W202 the rear view mirror and int. light unit is black.

Emma got pulled in my car today. No fine just a ticking off.

Plates have to come off. Not that bothered though and fun while they lasted.

It was only going to be a matter of time.........

I have to say i had black plates on 2 of my cars over 3 years and never got pulled once.
The wife got got pulled in another one of our cars which had mis spaced plates and just got told to change them which i did for about 2 weeks then put them back on!!!!!

That's show buisness Olly.

The wife got got pulled in another one of our cars which had mis spaced plates and just got told to change them which i did for about 2 weeks then put them back on!!!!!
You want to be careful as there will probably be a record of the original stop, so if the car is pulled over again and the plates are still illegal they won't be happy ...

What sort of price was it to do the headlining, visors and pillar trims ?
Looks the Nuts :thumb:

I did not pay for it MB did after they mucked up a corrosion repair.

I did not pay for it MB did after they mucked up a corrosion repair.

That sounds about right mate :rolleyes: no worries i will give them a ring. Do you know their phone number and the best person to talk to :thumb:

Also do you have anymore of those C43 de-cat pipes ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom