My C43 new black roof lining and new number plate pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks fantastic - clean as ever and the headlining looks great :thumb:

But I'm with some of the others on the plates to be honest, I think I'd be tempted to run standard ones :)

Will

looking good mate..

how is special alcantara "for roof linings and pillars" different from bog standard alcantara?

That was the reason the Alcantara that Brentford had fitted fell off the roof. They fitted seat Alcantara much to heavy for the roof.

Only Brentford could sub contract the work out to idiot's. :wallbash: :ban:

Yes i saw it at Bluewater, Dave did a great job and it does look great, nearly as good as the CL, which David did as well.

Looks good,

Doubt you will last long driving round with the 'show plates' illegal spacing one thing but the black plates......

Roof lining looks the dogs dangly things, plates look like dog turds!!

Saying that, I can't remember the last time I saw a policeman in London :)

The would still probably manage to do catch you using the CCTV cameras that are allegedly installed for our protection.

Hi Olly
Move to Guernsey, the plates will be legal then :bannana:, better still send the car over I'll look after it for you :D

Very nice by the way

You do have to use a special glue for alcantara head linings... Mine on the SEC fell off too, then when i took it back they used the correct glue and its been perfect ever since.

Looking good, ive already had my uprights done in leather and was thinking about the headlining next - its a pain that there is not one solid board from front to back as it makes life alot more difficult. I was thinking about a 1960's floating vinyl headlining :) or :( depending on your opinions of these things !

It looks superb! however one of your slats on the grill has moved :)

I can't believe I opted for a 540i over that...!

Looking good mate (love the plate) :)

Thumbs up from me, very cool esp the roof lining

Love the roof lining, definitely a mod I will be doing!

Also, can anyone recommend what material and glue to use and where to get it from?
I want the standard material, just in black!

Thanks

get it done by a professional. It took 3 different trimmers to get it right. Speak to D-class. They were excellent.

^Got to agree on the plates Olly. Show or not, for me they really look crap on such a superb machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom