My C43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

190mad

Car
W202 c55 amg
Hi all,
Just thought i'd pop some pictures up of my car as i've just got it back from the bodyshop.

jackc43004.jpg

jackc43005.jpg

jackc43001.jpg

Looks good. You need 18" monos me thinks, staggered set up. Cant tell if yours are staggered in the pics.

Thanks. I think I agree 18's would look better, but funds are a bit low after the bodywork ha. These are staggered!

I only have one leg in the pic.

Yes Jack, about time. It looks great, what did youhave done ?

Still looks very nice. Jack what is that ariel on the roof? GPS? Is is factory fitted?

I had the wheels refurbed, front wings, rear arches, the bonnet taken back to metal and a nice straight, rotten free second hand boot lid. I am really happy with the end result. Thanks for the positive replies.

Its just factory fitment, but i have no GPS. So im guessing its just for the stereo.

Looks good! I just put my 55 in for a full respray today so can't wait for it to be finished, also having the four wheels refurbished. So necessary for these cars. The plate suits the car well. My e240 must have been registered close to yours as my plate also starts with R430.

Its just factory fitment, but i have no GPS. So im guessing its just for the stereo.

she's a hot midsized musclecar!
where's your interior pics. bud?

did your car have alot of rot?
have you checked the firewall ends in the engine room?
there is an ugly and bad rubberish seal that is moist all the time if you wash your engine.
these both ends are hidden rustraps!
remove the rubber from this place.

do you have rust under the rubber sealing on upper part of the doors?

All you need now...

...is a set of neon lights under the car to give it that genuine Fast 'n' Furious look :thumb:

I definately dont think neon's will be getting fitted haha, thanks for the idea though!
There was rust on the arches and boot, but there is none on the doors or in the engine bay thankfully.

The plate suits the car well. My e240 must have been registered close to yours as my plate also starts with R430.

Mine was - personal plate now - R431 GHW, so they would have been registered side by side. Wonder whether the VINs are sequential..

Grid, you need to get out more mate.... Jacks car is a bit rough, painted with halfords cans and so much filler it makes Jordons face look like a babies bottom!!

FO baldy! I do hope nothing snaps on that horrible yank suspension tomorrow haha....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom