My c63 weistec stage3 at MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm considering a gearbox map any 1 have a idea of cost at all

I'm considering a gearbox map any 1 have a idea of cost at all

A Map is different too what the guys are referring to on this thread.

The TCU valvebody upgrade includes the map and also adjusts the line pressure supplied to the clutches to give you faster shifts and applies more pressure to the "clutches" to prevent any slip.

Hey Lee do you know if that can be done to the 5 speed V12 box?

Not sure for the V12 box but I know Chris has a Built transmission with a upgraded map...not sure if its the same box though. And it was a reasonable price

does anyone know if the 7 speed gearbox on a 2005 slk 55 can be made to change quicker or changed so that you can change gear when you want rather than when it wants to ?

Sorry to hijack. If it's the same box mines been/being done by EC and hasn't had to be sent away.

And it's good for the "new 800+ bhp club" :bannana:

Sorry to hijack. If it's the same box mines been/being done by EC and hasn't had to be sent away.

And it's good for the "new 800+ bhp club" :bannana:

I can join the 750bhp club :thumb:! 800bhp I'd need the 60mm pulley and I'm still waiting to hear on whether I can run it.

amgant said:
does anyone know if the 7 speed gearbox on a 2005 slk 55 can be made to change quicker or changed so that you can change gear when you want rather than when it wants to ?
yes it can get acid to send it to weistec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom