My Car Has Been Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shocked to hear of your experience . Being burgled was bad enough, so do hope you and your family will soon recover from the shock of the intrusion .

Bloody Hell John, that's just dreadful. Can't imagine how it must feel.

Hope you are all OK.

I know the car so I will keep my eyes peeled.

Truly awful news, must have been a dreadful experience for you and yours. I do hope you are all able to put it behind you as soon as possible. Best wishes from up norf!

Hope you guys are all ok mate, you done the right thing and gave them the keys.

I can only imagine how terrifying that was.
Hope you and your family somehow recover from this terrible incident.

Best regards
Jay

Motherf***ing scumbag C*NTS!!!!!
Hope Karma bites them in the ar$e !!

So sorry to hear that John, family 1st, car 2nd :thumb:

This is indeed shocking news and you have my sympathy . Home invasion by force is a traumatic experience for the entire family and the psychological effects may take some time to get over. From what you have said they were there primarily for the car and you did the only sensible/rational thing under the circumstances by surrendering the keys. Your police crime liason officer may be able to suggest a suitable support group or counselling which will help you get over this.

I think it's all been said, John, but I'd just like to add my sympathies and best wishes for a speedy recovery from what must have been a devastating experience. Hopefully they'll be caught soon for justice and peace of mind.

Oh Lord, how dreadful. Having had two cars stolen as a result of burglaries you have my sympathy, but being threatened in your own home, beyond vile.

I'll keep an eye on the local undertakers though, just in case.

Sorry to learn of this :( I hope you and your family are OK. You did the correct thing handing the keys over.

What a world.

I am really sorry to hear that.

Hope that apart from lost metal and lost pride no one was hurt.

Hope the police catch them.

Can you post photos of the stolen car?

you read about this happening in the new papers, but to actually know someone has had this happen is terrible.
my thoughts are with you and your family at what must be a very traumatic time.

Wow - really sorry to hear this. I hope that you and your family are all OK.

This is shocking to hear! What do the police say... Does anyone near you have any CCTV.... Post up the details of the car so we can all keep a look out..

Wow, so sorry to hear this.

Most important part is you and your family are safe.
Metal can be replaced.

Wow that's disgusting! What a world we now live in, glad you and your family are OK.
I can't imagine how you are all feeling, just glad no one was hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom