My Car Has Been Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry to hear your news and you and your family are ok.

Sorry to hear John. Hope nothing else went wrong and your family is ok.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Horrible news John, glad that all are ok (as much as one can be after something like this)

Just seen this thread, that's fcked up! Glad you are all ok, although it must have shaken you all up.

As said you did the right thing and I hope the scum are caught

EDIT: If you got some details or pics I'll get it on facebook etc

Just seen this thread, that's fcked up! Glad you are all ok, although it must have shaken you all up.

I second this let's get this car too hot to handle

With its mods it defineitly will stand out

I suspect that John would not want the car back now? That is very understandable.

With cars at this end of the range. It will most likely have been stolen to order with a safe (tracker free) place ready for it to be stored.

I may be wrong. I just wish the best for John and his family who will need time to recover.

Focus on this John. It was not you and yours that were the target here. it was the car and only the car.

I suspect that John would not want the car back now? That is very understandable.

With cars at this end of the range. It will most likely have been stolen to order with a safe (tracker free) place ready for it to be stored.

I may be wrong. I just wish the best for John and his family who will need time to recover.

Focus on this John. It was not you and yours that were the target here. it was the car and only the car.

That's true.. I probably wouldn't want it back either

This is really a tricky situation. You can fit as many alarms as you want at the end of the day family/your life will always be more important that the car... as much as we all love them they are just boxes of metal (or rusty metal in my case) :D

I hope emotionally you are all able to recover

I am really, really sorry to read that. Traumatic and horrible situation for you. I hope the scumbags get the justice they deserve.

Bob the photos are on his profile

I dunno his rough where abouts or I'd share on FB. You never know someone may have seen it

Holy crap I never thought I'd read something like this. :(:(:mad::mad: I hope you can recover from this quickly.

You can recover from loss of the car and the shock but the way it was taken will scare. So sorry for you and your family

Really don't know what to say, I just think it's a horrible thing to happen and hope your family aren't too badly traumatised by the experience.

Probably worth noting that it's almost certainly nothing personal - just thieves after a desirable car, and I think this has happened a few times recently around the midlands?

Hopefully ANPR/forensics/cell site analysis/tracker etc will help to bring those who did this to account.

Best wishes,

Will

That's terrible news John I hope yourself and family are OK. The car is replaceable.

Oh my gosh so sorry to hear that news hope all the family are getting over it now such a horrible thing to happen hope they catch for scum soon

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, but I'm truly sorry you had to go through this invasion and I hope you and yours will fully heal in time.

Sorry to read this mate. Hope you and your family are ok and not too shaken by it.

Details to follow, but forced entry into the house at 10pm last night and keys handed over under threat from multiple assailants :(.

Gutted for you, i know we havent really crossed paths but we've shared some thoughts in threads, disgusting that these cars are targeted like this, just shows that the best secruity device in the world isnt going to help when they can just break in and hold you up to give them the keys.

Its utterly disgusting that there is nothing you can do but hand over the keys and let them be.
Glad to hear everyone is ok, and it will shake you up but try not to let it get to you too much, life goes on and the last thing you wanna do is scare yourself or your family into not going out or not having another nice car.

The insurance will pay out and im sure you'll have some good info for the police, hopefully they'll do something but chances are cars long gone by now....
was it fitted with a tracker or anything?

Bl00dy hell John. Awful news to read. Hope you and the family aren't traumatised by this shocking theft.
You did right handing the keys over. ChrisA got it right, family 1st, car 2nd.

Hopefully karma will catch up with these scumbags.

John, sad to hear this news but hope you and your family are ok? Hope the scum get caught at some point and get what they deserve, serious time in jail.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom